$100 off new Unitronic software!

Discussion in 'Swiderski Motorworks' started by Swiderski Motorworks, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Swiderski Motorworks

Swiderski Motorworks DITB Sponsor

Unitronic is offering a $50 discount on new software for their spring sale. April 2 through April 30. I am going to match their sale to bring your total savings to $100 off the normal retail price listed on new software.

Unitronic is also offering a 10% discount on most of their hardware. Now is the perfect time to get a jump on modding your car for spring!

shop# 716-694-7777
    Cell# 716-510-3914 -Alex

[​IMG]

2. don_brecker

don_brecker Well-Known Member

I hope to get stage 1 by the 30th from you!

3. Swiderski Motorworks

Bring it on in we have the technology!

4. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Swiderski put Unitronic 1+ on my Mk7 GTI and the software is incredible. By far the smoothest of any software I have had before and a huge jump in power.

Alex was great to deal with. Thumbs up all around.

5. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

When did you get a GTI?

6. orangeMKV

orangeMKV Well-Known Member

What's in the 1+ tune?

7. Swiderski Motorworks

stage 1 is 91 oct
    Stage 1+ is 93
    stage 2 requires exhaust and more boost. This is the limit of the stock turbo
    stage 2+ is a turbo upgrade
    stage 3 is big turbo

The MQB has very impressive power gains It blows my mind. The unitronic turbo upgrade for the MQB is a complete kit that includes everything and makes 386hp (If my tired brain remembers correctly) that is nutty power in my opinion

8. t-rent

Back in October

9. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

Fixed. Thanks.

10. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

I want to tune the R so badly. Gotta look into my options.

11. t-rent

Very true. I will start a thread at some point , but yeah I picked up the GTI from Basil VW. I wasn't looking to buy anything, took the rabbit in for a free inspection and next thing I knew I was leaving in a new GTI. They gave me a great deal on a loaded GTI and great trade in for our MkV Rabbit, left a couple hours later with the GTI. Very painless process, probably the best I've had with buying a car.

Adam I can always stop by sometime if you want to drive my GTI. The software is real strong and yet is still conservative with psi compared to someone like APR that runs out of the turbos compressor map.

12. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

Thanks for the kind words.

I wouldn't even consider an APR tune at this point. Plus no local support.

13. MAAAAAD

MAAAAAD inactive account

stage 2 uni here i come!

14. MAAAAAD

MAAAAAD inactive account

where you gonna be doing this at?

15. Swiderski Motorworks

7078 Transit Rd williamsville 14221 is the shop address. You can always call or text me to set up a time. 716 510 3914

I would love to get a tune on a golf R bring it down and lets get the ball rolling!

16. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

So you're right down the road from Scruggs

17. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

Possibly. There's another tune out there that I'm waiting to hear about. I should know shortly.

18. t-rent

For me it was between Unitronic and GIAC as I wanted local support this time around. UM is awesome but I didn't like having to pay $150 every time I wanted an update as I had to rent their loaner laptop/flashing tool.

Unitronic won out as they have more features over GIAC, have a great track record (just like GIAC), don't just throw 30psi at the turbo like APR, but keep it conservative but still make lots of power, and will in the near future have UniConnect to do your own flashing at home. Either way you can't lose by these two companies, I just like Uni's offering more.

I wish I had the cash for the Unitronic turbo upgrade for the GTI which would put me at tuned Golf R levels.

19. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

I'm leaning towards GIAC at the moment for a couple reasons. Tune should be out next week.

20. t-rent

Cool, can't go wrong either way.