$100 off new Unitronic software!

Discussion in 'Swiderski Motorworks' started by Swiderski Motorworks, Apr 6, 2015.

1. MAAAAAD

MAAAAAD inactive account

just got mine done today, dat power! except for the coolant hose popping off haha. cough cough BF

2. Swiderski Motorworks

Swiderski Motorworks DITB Sponsor

Glad you enjoy the tune! One the coolant hose I am glad we got you squared away with no harm done.

3. MAAAAAD

MAAAAAD inactive account

the tune just keeps gettin better too. every mile is like im gaining more horses. Unitronic is deff the way to go if anyone is looking for a tune!

4. white4dr

white4dr Well-Known Member

Seems like a great deal. Debating between this or high flow cats on my 2.8 30v. Can you disable the SAI pump? I know it only adds like 15hp, does it change the sound at all? I already have a free flowing muffler

5. Swiderski Motorworks

If you can get me your ECU code or stop in so I can scan it I can see what we have for it.

Removing the cats will change the exhaust note for sure. Are you throwing SAI and cat codes or do you just want to remove them?

6. white4dr

white4dr Well-Known Member

Just was wondering if you could code out the SAI with the tune. Nothing is wrong with it, I just dont like the SAI noises. I'll stop in soon I live pretty close to your shop.

No codes on the stock cats thanks to some o2 spacers haha

7. Swiderski Motorworks

7078 transit rd williamsville 14221. Stop in any time

8. MAAAAAD

MAAAAAD inactive account

this uni is working amazing. very aggressive power ! plus $100 off this month! can't go wrong! I say uni over anything else local

9. BuffaloGLI

BuffaloGLI New Member

Alex - wanted to drop a quick note and say thanks for the tune on the GLI. To anyone considering the Unitronic software, I would highly recommend it (the power gains are extremely impressive and Alex/Justin have a wealth of knowledge over the software which is reassuring for those looking for local support). Two thumbs up to Swiderski Motorworks - good luck with the new location and looking forward to doing business with you guys again in the near future!

10. Swiderski Motorworks

Glad you are happy with the tune. The 2.0T is always a impressive car to tune.

11. Swiderski Motorworks

Last day of the spring sale is tomorrow don't miss out!

12. They really do. Awesome shop. I've only recently started bringing my gti there and Ive already spent hours talking to Alex about any and all vehicles and mods. And Justin is a really trustworthy guy that'll tell you straight up if you dont need to fix or replace something. They've definitely got a lifetime customer now.