Amasian!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AMASIAN, Jan 8, 2011.

1. AMASIAN

AMASIAN AMAZING + ASIAN =

I moved back to NY not long ago and I'm crawling back into the car scene. Miss it too much.

Got a few different rides and toys:

'08 Honda CBR 1000RR
    Aesthetics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'10 Audi A5
    Road trip/Texas Car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'07 BMW 335i cabriolet
    JB4 Piggyback
    NY dd
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'04 Nissan 350z Roadster
    Built
    Twin Turbo
    Caged
    Track car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm finding that almost all of the local forums I've run into so far are pretty much all VW... But, it is what it is, I respect all rides.

My pants are already off so let's do this!

-Amazing Asian

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  2. TANGO DOWN

TANGO DOWN OhnO a V8

Welcome, and welcome back home........ nice Z, and audi for sure

3. AMASIAN

Thanks, I'll check that out.

4. Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny Well-Known Member

I like this guy. Haha, welcome!

5. lite1979

lite1979 Printing Shit!

6. AMASIAN

You guys have any regular meets?

7. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

8. 96gtivr6

96gtivr6 Posting- God

Nice cars dude lets see some pics.

BTW, any reason for the roadster over the coupe? As a track car wouldn't you want a stiffer chassis or does the cage take care of that?

9. OrangEa420

OrangEa420 Well-Known Member

welcome

ha regular meets? ur lucky if ppl arent talkin shit about ur cars on this site let alone meeting w them. GL

10. Airhead

Airhead Fred Sanford

11. Xander

Xander McLovin

I have a 335i (E90) There are a few posts about it on here. Just basice bolt ons, Coil overs, and some wheels.

X...

12. AMASIAN

I tried putting pics up in an album but I would have to resize them all. My RocDubs.com and RocLife.org accounts have pictures posted....

The Z started out as a daily driver in Texas; hence the drop top. It wasn't until I was head over heals that I decided to go all out. With the cage, there's no difference in chassis rigidity. Although if I was truly gonna do it right, I should have gone with a Nismo 350z for the stitch welded frame and then caged on top of that... Lesson learned... And that was to never waste the absurd amount of money required to build a custom car...

13. AMASIAN

Good deal, out of all these forums, you're the first I've met with an n54.

What's your build?

14. BIG E

BIG E brĂ¼tal.

How do you like your Z in general?

15. AMASIAN

That's a loaded question. I loved the car. I've been using it for drift and autocross through every stage of its inception. It was great stock. Even better with just an LSD and it's amazing now. Is it worth the money I've put into it? I don't think so. Knowing all that I know now, I would never have undergone what I have on this car. Would have gone C6 Z06 with APS twin kit. I love the car now and I love it when it was stock. Not really sure which you were leaning towards... Point is, if you're going to get one it would be my recommendation not to. I would go with a car that is factory forced induction like the BMW 135i or 335i. $400 tune and you're not far from 400/400 at the wheels. Normally aspirated car won't do you much until you go FI unless you go with a v8. I had to put a lot of money into the Z before it could compete with a lot of other things out there...

16. AMASIAN

Trying to figure out this fucking gallery thing but it won't let me put up more than 1 god damn picture...

17. Xander

Xander McLovin

PROcede (CANbus), Helix FMIC, VK 3" catless downpipes, intakes, FK Coilovers, Black VMR V710 wheels, Black grills, Carbon Fiber interior (over the wood)

[​IMG]

X...

18. AMASIAN

I love it! My Audi is Ibis White and I love the white contrast!

I don't know anything about the procede. I've been searching around for someone local with meth because I'd like to learn more about it.

Do you go to Towne BMW? Do you go for service with your DCI and pipes in?

19. AMASIAN

Pictures on page 1

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011