Anything But Ordinary - Matte Black Diecut Hood Wrap on an RSX

Discussion in 'All Non-Euro Cars' started by StickerBomb.com, Jul 15, 2013.

1. StickerBomb.com

StickerBomb.com DITB Sponsor

I know this is a bit out of the realm of dubs but heck I'm just plain proud of this one.

"Keith wanted to do something different... Something unique... Something no one else had.... He came to the right place.

After stripping 42 coats of wax off of this well detailed daily we layed some one of a kind graphics across this hood. This is a hood wrap like no other. The entire wrap is one large piece of Hexis Matte Black wrap film which was diecut to reveal the original Acura Pear White Gloss Paint. The contrast between the Matte wrap and the Gloss cutouts is something that can only be explained when viewing this in person.

This is by far one of the most unique and challenging wraps we have done to this point. With the finished product looking this impressive we definitely expect to see quite a few more of these wraps in the future."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

I like the concept its a nice change. I dig it

3. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

It's so hood!!!!

Get it?

I like it though!

4. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

^ lol.

The rising sun ties the JDM thing together nicely. Not for me, but I like it!

Edit: I think die cut roof wraps would do well in the vw community. I'd sure go for a black/clear checkerboard pattern.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  5. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

always have a soft spot for the RSX type s. this is pretty neat.