Bought a Miata

Discussion in 'All Non-Euro Cars' started by dyllicious, Apr 22, 2017.

1. dyllicious

dyllicious Waffle House Bacon

1995 1 previous owner bought new 22 years ago. All maintenance completed and it's in amazing shape. Pretty excited I've been looking for the right Miata since 2011.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    Dos Jotas and Paul B like this.
  2. JKaczor

JKaczor Well-Known Member

LS swap for the win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. dyllicious

4. vw to bimmer

vw to bimmer The Krazy Professor

5. Paul B

Paul B Well-Known Member

Yus! Nice score. Hello from fellow miata enthusiast.

6. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

yes. you are a fggt now tho

Paul B likes this.
  7. dyllicious

yes I am

8. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

What you got planned? you got rid of the stang right?

9. dyllicious

Ya mustang has been gone. Nothing crazy planned for it. Wheels, tires, suspension, better steering wheel, maintenance.

Paul B likes this.
  10. corolon

corolon Member

Nice! Do you also want to paint it, or you diggin' the black color? :D
    If you mod it, even a little bit, please make an update and give us some pictures. Cheers!

11. dyllicious

Gonna leave it black for now. I might go totally dumb and plasti dip it sometime but I haven't owned a black car yet so i like it for now. I have already done some mods to it. I put new speakers and a head unit in. Head unit was a pain in the ass. I bought a fitment kit and a wiring kit both needed extensive modifying to work. The speakers needed adapters to be mounted in and I didn't buy them so I had to make those too. New weighted shift knob the old one was some weird chrome phallus type thing. GV replica lip and wheels and tires.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    vw to bimmer likes this.
  12. dyllicious

The rest of my plans are some sort of lip spoiler for the trunk. Coilovers, and a shorty antenna.

13. Paul B

Paul B Well-Known Member

Decent start.

14. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

These are so much fun to run around in. The one I had was sort of a pile, but starting with a nice clean stock one is awesome. Don't fuckboi it up.

15. Dos Jotas

Dos Jotas It used to say Admin here

Are your goals to have something good at auto-x, good backroad driving, or some silly stance look? There is so much information out there on suspension for these things. I've been eyeing a set of KYB adjustable shocks fit mine. I put a new set of Dunlop Direzza DZ102s on last summer, and the car went from great to fantastic.

16. dyllicious

my goals are just to have fun with it. I have been looking at suspension stuff but just haven't pulled the trigger and probably won't for a while. I am enjoying it as is.