bunny hunny

Discussion in 'Featured Cars' started by t-rent, May 25, 2011.

1. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Discussion thread for hunny bunny by mike.mike's girlfriend

DitB Featured car for May 25, 2011 through who the hell knows.

bunny hunny :: dubs in the buff

2. Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny Well-Known Member

I really like this car.

3. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

How much say does crystal have with this car's styling? lol.

The front lip looks great on these cars.

4. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

Most of it is her kurt! I just give a nay or yay lol

Thank you :]

5. Mk3Sleeper04

Mk3Sleeper04 Vroom!

looks sweet keep it up

6. dyllicious

dyllicious Waffle House Bacon

so fresh so clean love it I love the united gray

7. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

makes me wanna ditch my gti front end

8. TANGO DOWN

TANGO DOWN OhnO a V8

Totaly dig it. love that front bumper, and that lip very VR reminisant. Looks good, cant wait for updates!!

9. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Just say this car driving the other day! lol

Looking hawt.

10. 450r51

450r51 THE BIG CHILL

how can we go from our first three featured cars to this. i dont understand how this car is featured. its an automatic rabbit with a body kit and an exhaust.

it looks amazing but it has nothing done to it compared to the rest. to me it doesn't deserve a full feature let alone a mention.

if its on here just because a girl owns it, i know of a blue 20th that blows this car out of the water.

11. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

My dicks bigger than yours hot shot :]

12. 450r51

450r51 THE BIG CHILL

right, since thats going to convince me that this car deserves to be a featured car.

are we seriously featuring an automatic rabbit!!!!! wtf these are supposed to be cars with the best of all worlds, decent amount of interior,exterior,and motor work. this has a thunder bunny kit on it.

someone explain to me why this is featured.

13. tgrinsell

tgrinsell Posting- God

Ya but not mine 3=====D I do like this car but I'm with chris here there are a lot of cars on this site that are boarderline magazine quality. I like that your adding girls cars to the mix but come on give credit where credit is due. Like he even said he gave it the approval before it went on the car what about the girls that DGAF No hate here but I think it was a little premature

14. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

ok...

This is why its a featured car in a nutshell. The car that was going to be shot backed out because of not being ready and also it was the end of winter and we needed a car. So Mike.Mike stepped up. So really it doesn't have to be the best of the best. Think of it as Featured Car and Member kind of thing... Have the owner of the Blue 20th sign up and contacts us :wave:

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  15. 450r51

450r51 THE BIG CHILL

my understanding of a featured car is way different then most apparently. it should be called show us your cheap vw thats mildly modded and have everyone rave over basic add ons.

and the girl is on here she just never posts, you all know her family......they own autohaus

16. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

hey morons:

you need to contact rabbit16v and set up a time for him and commonGTI to shoot your car. There have been threads about them trying to find cars. why haven't you posted in those threads instead of logging in just to piss and moan because you don't like the current feature.

nut up and stop being so lazy. get some quality pics and submit them or get off your arse to meet up with the guys taking photos for FREE.

17. 450r51

450r51 THE BIG CHILL

18. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

then tell your baller friends to man up.

19. rabbit20v

rabbit20v BRIDGE!

Really?
    The idea behind the feature car of the month was to showcase all the cars in the club, show car or not.
    It'd be pretty hard to do a monthly feature if we did only show cars since I can only think of a handful of them in the area.

I'd love to shoot Brittany's car, but at the time that the Rabbit was shot, I know for a fact it wasn't out of storage yet.

But what makes her car so much more special? The fact that it's a 6 speed?

20. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Oh man, if crystals car, which is very nice btw caused this much uproar. Then Hopefully I can actually get my wheels in the mail soon and have my cars featured... One is spray painted and ratty as fuck, the other is a starting to rust beat dd. I'm sure that will go over well :)

But seriously this is to feature people cars on the site. They don't have to be show cars, personally most "show" cars kinda suck. If you've ever been to a big show, lots of them are almost exactly the same and lots of the owners will tell you they barely drive them because they have so much money Into it they don't wanna hurt it. That sucks more than anything, why sink 20k into a car to look at it. Yea some people do drive them, but garage queens are lame!