bunny hunny

Discussion in 'Featured Cars' started by t-rent, May 25, 2011.

1. rabbit20v

rabbit20v BRIDGE!

I'm so sick of this shit.
    You want your car in a feature, fucking do something.
    I've only had a handful of people send me messages.
    Don't bitch like a little girl about how many better cars are out there blah blah blah
    This car was ready to go at the time, which was at the end of March.
    Do you how many responses I got from people saying that the car is still put away and it's not ready so on an so forth.
    It's slim pickings in the winter and early springs months.

And someone please tell me what's so bad about this feature?
    The first feature was a MK3 with some slight body mods, coilovers and wheels.
    The third was a completely stock R32.
    The forth probably had the most mods.
    This one has the votex body kit, coilovers, wheels and few other mods.
    And yet we're disgusted because it's an automatic?
    Give me a break.

*end rant*

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. XwalkerX

XwalkerX fist yourself.

its safe to say this is the very first time ive ever seen steve rant like this.

...feels good doesnt it

;)

3. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Ok, who hacked steve's account? Haha.

On what dan said, I remember somewhere I read an article about bags vs coils for handling and thru concluded that a good air setup was as good as a legit coil setup. I forget who, airlift maybe, built a track oriented car on air just to prove a point

4. tgrinsell

tgrinsell Posting- God

Ya I know they were doing a competition drift car on an air set up it was either a mustang or camaro

5. OrangEa420

OrangEa420 Well-Known Member

woah buddy.. dont go off on me like i started the complaint. all i said was i agree.

Everyones got their own opinion. Dont take it to heart.

And it was never told how to get ur car as a feature. Something that just started happening, and just so happens the featured cars are all in a close group of friends. :scratchch strange how that happens.

But i guess its not who you kno right?

6. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  7. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

this is awesome- when people bitch, shit gets real.

crystals car looks great, and between her and mike they have spent some time and $$ to get it looking VERY clean. i'd much rather read about and see cars built to accommodate the drivers own happiness rather than a car built so other people will think its flush, tight or dope bro. on that note, a few ppl on here who seem to have a problem with the featured cars, also suggesting "better" cars for feature seem to miss the boat on a few things- a large one being that the people responsible for the photos/ feature are also good friends with the bagged VW's that hail from the southtowns. when did we become so divided on what makes a car better than any other? iv probably got just as much $ into suspension and handling mods as some of the bagged cars on here and my car looks bone stock.

Anyways, the bunny looks fantastic. and if it will piss people off ill submit my GTI for a feature. :usa1: cause this is fucking America.. and if you dont like it- you can just get out.

8. youknowthis

youknowthis Well-Known Member

9. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

There is no division here. To be fair we did pick the MK3 and the R32. Reason being the MK3 was a great car to shoot for the first featured car. The R32 was picked because Matt drives it year round and it was cool to do shots of the car having some winter fun Since it was WINTER !!. Both Big E and Bracketracer contacted us and we shot the cars. Now I really need to ask how many of the air cars were available in March? or how many of the for the sake of argument "better" cars were available in March? We did have an air car lined up but it had to put on hold because it wasn't going to be ready in time for the shoot. So Mike asked and the rest is history.. SOOOOoo lets do this...We already have feature car 5 done and ready to go. Feature car 6 I would like to see suggestions of cars you want to see for FC-6. From those suggestions a poll will be put together and the winner chosen by everyone who votes becomes FC-6.. any objections? :dunno:

10. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

Tight group of friends lol

11. OrangEa420

OrangEa420 Well-Known Member

HA!

Breath easy haters.

12. jaywonch

jaywonch Everything Wrong w/DitB

Can the feature car be my non euro car? You'll get SO much more hate that way.

13. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

Of course it can. We already talked about doing Jams car. Like we've said we would like to get all the members car's featured... So are you saying you want your car featured? :05:

14. jaywonch

It needs to get lifted first!

15. vgneric

vgneric Posting- God

So if some people have it their way are these the requirements to get featured?
    - bags or static drop sub 22" ftg
    - poked and stretched stance
    - fmic
    - bbs or miros
    - shaved everything
    - look like every other car on vortex
    - manual
    - stage 12483247042 clutch, software, everything

got it.

btw, is this the vortex?
    lol

After my car gets beaten more, and I replace some parts with copper parts, we'll get my rattlecanned car up, haha
    I'll get exiled from wny vw broship.

I like the bunny. To the people that I don't know that are posting the featured cars, and the people that support euro enthusiasm at all levels, keep it up and thank you.

16. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

I don't understand the problem. It's a nice car.

17. jaywonch

You're a nice car.

18. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

i think big E's new daily should be the next featured car.