Ditb GTG 2016 when and where?

Discussion in 'DitB Yearly Show' started by bloodtypevr6, May 1, 2016.

1. bloodtypevr6

bloodtypevr6 BLACK DUDE

Last year GTG was awesome. We all want to see a huge turnout this year so lets get as many details out as early as possible so people have time to plan and take off work. I can help with anything just let me know but im sure everyone has ideas. Lets here them.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

2. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

We have been thinking about this a lot. Currently in talks with Riverworks, for June 5th but it's taken so long we might push that off as well. If anyone has suggestion on a later date tht doesn't conflict with other stuff let us know. We would like to keep it near the city since it's called Dubs in the Buff.

Mk3Sleeper04 likes this.
  3. lite1979

lite1979 Printing Shit!

I'd love to attend this year. I'm now free on Saturdays, so I'm really looking forward to it.

4. Mk3Sleeper04

Mk3Sleeper04 Vroom!

My girlfriend works at riverworks could maybe help get something setup there

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

I ALWAYS work on Saturday, if possible can we shoot for late afternoon or Sunday!

6. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

What does everyone else think about the Saturday vs Sunday thing? I'm not partial to either except for the fact I think when first thought up we wanted to make this a day long thing with an afterparty and such.

7. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

If it is a Saturday day long thing, I'd be ok with that. I work til 5. I just hate missing out all these events because of work. I like to be involved in both sides of the community. I love seeing you guys come out to the dealership but I also just wanna kick it, drink some beers with the homies, and check out everyone's car's.

8. Basil VW

Basil VW DITB Sponsor

We're open til midnight that Saturday. Sorry! Guess you'll just have to cruise craiglist all day by yourself.

lite1979, sasquatch and A4 Deja vu like this.
  9. BlackGTI

BlackGTI Well-Known Member

I have no preference either way as long as Sassy is up for a photo shoot with the new to me Cabby
    or just call in ;).

10. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

I'm there!

11. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

I'd say Sunday

12. Shananers

Shananers Member

Any update on this? I have June 4th in my phone for some reason but haven't seen anything to confirm.

13. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

No its being pushed back because we had schedule issues with the venue we will update when we figure out the Dat that doesn't interfere with other shows

14. matty mk6

matty mk6 New Member

any clue when its being pushed back too?

15. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

We will have some updates by the end of the weekend

16. JKaczor

JKaczor Well-Known Member

So those updates? Lol it's practically July!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

The weekend was a little ambitious. We are still working on it. This stuf doesn't happen magically and we all have stuff going on as well. I am currently in talks with an awesome location, we are just working on insurance details and if its going to be out of our price range.

18. JKaczor

JKaczor Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lorge1989 likes this.