DITB Pint Glasses

Discussion in 'DITB Merch' started by black vengeance, Dec 24, 2008.

1. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

There are still a handful of people in this thread that had requested glasses that have yet to pick them up.

You have between now (Tuesday, Feb 3) and next Tuesday (Feb 10) to pick up your glasses. If you don't then they will be sold first come first serve.

2. dex

dex bear punching

awesome. i will see steve tuesday then for two leftovers.

EDIT: i don't know if it was mentioned before, but i wouldn't put these in the dishwasher. when i pulled them out of the dishwasher, you could see ever so slight chipping around the logo. nothing noticable, but i would think that after a bunch of washes, they might start to fade away.

3. Matt Danger

Matt Danger Fullonrapist.

I've washed mine in the dishwasher several times and haven't noticed any wear yet. I'll look closer to confirm.

4. dex

dex bear punching

see you bright and early tomorrow steve!

5. Dos Jotas

Dos Jotas It used to say Admin here

6. rabbit20v

rabbit20v BRIDGE!

Glasses are now up for grabs
    First come, first serve
    I think I have 10 left

7. dex

dex bear punching

dammit. i had to go to the dmv and then work. i'll try and get there tomorrow morning. what time do you guys open?

8. rabbit20v

rabbit20v BRIDGE!

I'm off tomorrow :silly:
    Do you have my number?

9. black vengeance

black vengeance Black Stig

Dan, I'll be at the 'haus today so i'll pick then up for you and leave them with mike.

10. rabbit20v

rabbit20v BRIDGE!

Alright, we're down to 4 left

11. dex

dex bear punching

thanks man. sorry i didn't get back to your text. i was at work and it was pretty busy. i'll drop the money off there tonight i think.

12. JustAVW

JustAVW Well-Known Member

Any glasses left?