Featured Car

Discussion in 'Site Information/Suggestions' started by rabbit20v, Nov 19, 2010.

1. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

If this happens I want haenszel to do cyclones in a field just before the shoot

2. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

Ideally we'd be sliding sideways across the viewfinder during the shoot.

3. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

I can get into that!

4. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

We really need a place where we can shoot and not be rushed because of a "we shouldnt be there kind of thing" Anyone have any idea's for a spot?

5. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

6. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

The issue with the waterfront is where at the waterfront? It's always sooooo busy over the summer.

7. Mk3Sleeper04

Mk3Sleeper04 Vroom!

Nfta small boat harbor

8. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

The cobble stone disctrict, like Illinois street...

9. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

With this amount of cars that would be insane to get right . We are talking 10-15 cars

10. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

What about some kind of park, with lots of trees and stuff? That could be sweet. Chestnut ridge maybe? Idk

11. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

It might have to be there. We really didnt want to do it in a park but with a group this size its prob our best bet

12. Mk3Sleeper04

Mk3Sleeper04 Vroom!

?? Small boat harbor there is plenty of room and multiple different spots there

13. bloodtypevr6

bloodtypevr6 BLACK DUDE

I work for nfta and last summer I controlled the whole boat harbor parking lots. It's a gigantic lot that's always empty and there's an awesome view. Plus you have dugs dive there in case anyone has a craving for a brewski. Are R28s gonna be included. Jk jk. LoL

14. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

Lower art park parking lot is nice.. shade covered.