FS/feeler: 2004.5 B5.5 Passat GLS 1.8t(awm) 4motion 5spd

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by budsdubbin, Mar 5, 2019.

1. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

Unfortunately I have decided to sell my reliable/maxmpg/peppy passat build. I no longer have room for it. I have a lot of extra parts that I'll gladly toss in with the deal including 2 sets of rims one set of 15inch aluminum oem for summer and another set of 16inch steels for snow. This vehicle has been the perfect daily for me for the last 3 or 4 years. Its great on gas and a blast to drive with all the upgrades, so far its been an absolute unstoppable tank in the snow. The exterior is in decent shape considering its age. The only problem with the interior is the driverside lower cushion is torn but the seat heater works. The passenger side front is intact but the seat heater does not work. Only thing its going to need is a new timing belt which I can swap out if you want before the sale.

This car is a perfect candidate for someone whos looking to either build a clean passat or use it as is as a daily. The exterior has one rust problem in the passenger rear fender which can be fixed with a little TLC. I have two new front fenders ready for paint that I'll toss in depending on the deal.

Its gonna be hard to see it go since its a rare package to find. This has all the options available. Its spacious, a blast to drive and comfortable so whoevers looking for a decent project or a decent daily beater let me know! I'm not too sure on the price right now but I'm motivated to sell at a reasonable offer.

Check the build thread for pics

151,000 miles on it

Tuned for stage 2 18psi or whatever you want me to set it at
    Will pass for plug in emissions
    3inch downpipe
    ko4-015 turbo upgraded oem bearings and seals 20k miles
    Diverter valve upgraded to a forge piston type knockoff
    550cc injectors (I can adjust the tune for e85 if needed) Current fuel supply setup should be good for 275hp stretched to 300hp depending on health of the oem intank pump.
    Oil pickup recently cleaned and clear (no oil light ever I was tracking down the cause of dreaded P0011 cam code)
    Rebuilt oem chain tensioner (solved the P0011 code)
    Transmission and rear differential fluid recently changed
    New plugs
    Completely cleaned and redecked the cylinder head during head gasket replacement
    SAI components, n249 and vacuum hose cleanup

2. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Hmm I can't see the pictures in the build thread

3. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

Hmmm ok sorry I'll have to post new photos in the next couple days.