FS/WTT 1990 Jetta GLI

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by eatdog, Dec 1, 2013.

1. eatdog

eatdog Active Member

2. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

3. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

It says Perry, NY.

4. Slark

Slark Well-Known Member

Also says he won't sell t someone who wants to vr swap.. Okay guy.

5. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

Thumbs up! Nice car. GLWS!

6. dfonzi88

dfonzi88 Well-Known Member

Its already a 16v and I kinda think too nice to tear in to and put a vr in it. Kudos to him for wanting it to go to a good home.

7. Slark

Slark Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say someone who wanted to vr swap or 1.8t swap would be a bad home. I get his point but regardless he's got no say in what the buyer does with it haha. If he cares that much about the future of the car he should just keep it.

8. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

I've seen some really really shitty VR and 1.8t swaps in my day. I'm sure he would hate to sell a pretty pristine example of a 16v GLI and have it butchered and go to shit like tons of mk2's do.

Glws, it's getting harder and harder to find a clean 16v mk2. If i had time, money and space for this I would be all about it. Ripping a 16v around is sooooo fun!

9. eatdog

eatdog Active Member

Thanks for the kind words guys. Anyone who thinks this car needs a heavy ass VR swap should go hang in a Honda forum. Cutting this car up would be in very poor taste.

10. Slark

Slark Well-Known Member

Honda kids: enjoying mk2 vr's since NEVER. Clean looking car man, hope you find the right buyer. I'm just in a vr6allthethingsmood these days, I'm loving mine so much.

11. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

Careful

I used to own a mk2 Vr and I've driven SAK's mk2 16v a bunch of times. 16v all the way.

Or a k series. You know, whatever

I fw'd this to a friend who's been talking about buying one of these for the better part of a decade. Maybe he'll break into his communion money and pick it up!

12. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

I'm going to buy this and put a kia motor into it.

13. Slark

Slark Well-Known Member

Swap a 1.6 and really mess with him.

14. Deathproof

Deathproof Well-Known Member

My A4 is getting rusty. Someone should buy it and this car and make one proper car out of the two. She's a beaut Clark.