Future Feature Idea....

Discussion in 'Featured Cars' started by Porkins, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

Seems to be a increasing number of R's popping up here as of late. I'm thinking a future feature spread would be cool. No need for a story just shots of everyone. I'd like to get a count together and see where we stand as far as numbers go... So who's in

2. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

I'm in. Let's wait til spring when everyone is out of hiding and most of us have our summer wheels on. And in some cases after some of us buy some.

3. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

4. mahoneybags21

mahoneybags21 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see that, get it going guys!

5. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

I app.:Rove of this.

Real good idea though. I can think of at least 8 R's in the area

6. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

Yep, I think this is a fantastic idea. They've definitely been multiplying in the area.

7. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

8. Niagara_V_Dub

Niagara_V_Dub Well-Known Member

This sounds like seg.:regation to me :Banane31:

no honky ass jetta's or gti's need apply

9. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

.:Racism. It sounds like a sweet idea though!

10. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

You guys are KILLING me! I want an .:R so badly!!!

Props for a great idea though! I'll be there with my VR for a photoshoot, sounds like fun! Or we can use my Westy with the slider open to get some rolling shots....

11. Niagara_V_Dub

Niagara_V_Dub Well-Known Member

Awesome idea!!! Now to scout locations and a sweet road for the rolling shots, preferably a 3 lane road.

12. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

Location is going to be key here. I really want to stay away from parks. Needs to be creative all input is welcome. Rolling shots!! Something about hanging out a westy sounds way more comfortable than a hatch. Also one word VIDEO!! As for the the seg.:regation...Maybe do a proper Spring DITB GTG after Pa.:Rty?? You know since this is going to be .:R Time :tongue1: all of us wannabes need some love too

13. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

990 would be perfect for rolling shots, it's never that crowded.

I can think of a handful of spots in the city to do shots that we never used before

It's kind of a haul, but the Expressway that runs from Somerset to Rochester along Lake Ontario would be awesome too.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  14. Xander

Xander McLovin

:hijacked: Arrrrrr.

You should do it on talk like a pirate day.

X...

15. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

Whatever, where ever I'm down to help with my Westy. I love the Video idea too...

16. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

I'll be the.:Re fo.:R mo.:Ral suppo.:Rt.

And I think a nice DITB Spring GTG is in order, the site seems to be more lively lately.

17. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

I count me in the spring gtg and mo.:Ral support, a bunch of .:Rs cruising down 990 seems like something i wont want to miss

18. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

Not gonna lie but the part about a bunch of R's cruising down the 990 just gave me wood..

19. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

if theres a spring gtg im gonna need somone to drive the R since ill def be rockin the wagon.

20. RHallock

RHallock TEAM HATE

can i drive the .:R and join in on the faggot.:Ry? i've never driven a volkswagen before.