Future Feature Idea....

Discussion in 'Featured Cars' started by Porkins, Jan 25, 2012.

1. spam16v

spam16v Members Only

Had to tweak the rear hanger down to clear his bumper, and it has a rattle. Likely shifted after heating/cooling a few times or got bumped.

2. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

Got something in the mail yesterday that can help greatly in this .:R shoot... [​IMG]
    It can stick to pretty much everything at it is SOLID

3. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Nice. We will also have 2 GoPro HD cameras as well.

4. Chad Oner

Chad Oner 2 Door 2 the Floor

Almost True, I spoke with Rabbit16V about a feature for sometime in May.
    I need to add the Impuls back on, and camber the crap out of them to tuck rim. I need to finish my hardline project which i just started...see pic. I need to add and paint my Interior Unibrace and my Votex Side Skirts, Do rear wiper delete, add rear leather door cards and next week im getting flashed with Unitronic stage 2. I also want to shave my side markers off but I may wait on that, just got some bumper cuttings to do that. I have all the stuff at my house, just waiting for it to get a little bit warmer before I can do all this.

The exhaust is still vibrating at higher RPMS, I canceled on Zac Monday thinking it subsided but it didnt. Gonna have to lower it a bit more.

Oh and in regards to them holding up, they did a great job, a bit of air loss over nights, like 5 psi but it did really nice. And I loved the option to raise it up a bit higher during higher snow falls or coming up unplowed drive ways. I highly recommend them if you have an option to get them. I noticed at Zac's house that they were just a bit dirty from road salt, but doesnt look torn or beaten up at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  5. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Nice Chad! Glad to hear. We went tl Scruggs yesterday to start discussing the install and making sure the custom fronts are gonna work as well as see what kind of rear setup to go with.

[​IMG]
    That's with the rear springs out to make sure brake/fuel lines won't have to be moved.

If wr got all these cameras im really gonna have to get my res cut out. Can't be the quiet R :)

6. Chad Oner

Chad Oner 2 Door 2 the Floor

That's awesome. That's the yaris right? I'm
    Sure they will do the ideas I gave them to do my rears

That's gonna tuck as low as mine on steelies
    [​IMG]

Going to zacs tomorrow to adjust my exhaust again, I'll take pics of the bags to show u how they look after winter use.
    I can not wait to hear there will b no more snow. My wheels r crying to come out

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  7. Niagara_V_Dub

Niagara_V_Dub Well-Known Member

When are you getting your uni done? We should do it on the same day to make it easy on the guy flashing, and that way we can finally meet up.

8. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

The suspension is nothing like a MKV. It's similar to a MK4, but likely using Ford Ranger front bag mounts and modifying them to fit.

9. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Yea jeff said the rears will be super easy. We are pumped!

Think she is gonna do 1" or 1.5" front lips and 2 or 2.5" rear lips

10. t-rent

Start a new thread guys...let's keep this one on topic.

11. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

On topic. Anyone really know if you need to jack up the motor to do the pass side control arm bushings?

12. t-rent

still off topic :pat: nice try though

post in the everything R thread instead

13. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Crap, I clicked the wrong thread!

14. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

Is it almost time for this yet?

15. mahoneybags21

mahoneybags21 Well-Known Member

bump, lets get some ideas popping for this

16. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

Agreed its getting to that time weather is getting better.. Need some ideas on some spots that we all agree on and get permission to use the spot.

17. dyllicious

dyllicious Waffle House Bacon

the 1st ward is pretty cool and no one bothered me when i was down there last year except at the general mills facility [​IMG]
    Buffalo by dyllicious, on Flickr

18. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

I think the best time to do this would be late August :biglaugh:

19. spam16v

spam16v Members Only

Yeah! Push em all down the hill into the gorge!