Get your 2010 DitB Stickers

Discussion in 'DITB Merch' started by t-rent, Mar 8, 2010.

1. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Brand new DitB stickers are now available.

In order to provide you with as many sticker choices as possible we are having ihatestickers.com print our new stickers.

[​IMG]

In the past we have offered only a few different colors for DitB stickers. By going with ihatestickers.com you can now choose between 28 colors and 9 sizes.

There are two different styles, both styles are die-cut and the quality is incredible. Here's an example of each style.

Square

[​IMG]

Rectangle

[​IMG]

How to order and pricing:

All orders you place yourself on ihatestickers.com website. They handle everything. They accept PayPal and credit cards.

Both stickers start at $2.00, for a 4" sticker of any color they have listed. If you would like a bigger sticker then you can choose a different size from the Size drop down. The price increase's if you choose a larger sticker.

I ordered a 4" square and it is the perfect size. The 4" rectangle is pretty small though so if you opt for that style you may want to go with a larger size.

Links to the stickers:

DitB Square = Dubs In The Buff Square [IHS-C-DITBS] - $2.00 : ihatestickers.com, Your number one online source for edgy stickers.

DitB Long = Dubs In The Buff Long [IHS-C-DITBL] - $2.00 : ihatestickers.com, Your number one online source for edgy stickers.

Shipping:

ihatestickers does charge shipping for orders under $20.

Any questions just let me know

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  2. t-rent

Now you can order stickers any time you want and receive them only in a matter of a few days.

But, we figured we would give you guys another option as well.

Want to save on shipping?

DitB will be doing a couple larger orders from time to time for people who would like to save on shipping. So if you would like to save a couple bucks and are patient then this is for you.

Due to so many different colors/sizes it is required that you pay DitB up front for your sticker. We do not want to be stuck with stickers of color combo's that other people do not want.

Once we reach an order size of over $20 then the order will be placed.

If you are taking part of this then please post here EXACTLY what you would like. Sticker style, size, color, and cost of sticker.

For ease of getting your order correct please post in the following format:

Sticker style:
    Color:
    Size:
    Total cost:

If you would like multiple then please specify.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  3. t-rent

Thanks to Matt Danger for doing all the legwork with the new stickers.

4. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

Nice work guys. I really like the designs and color options.

5. rabbit20v

rabbit20v BRIDGE!

6. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

[​IMG]

Is this green or lime green?

7. 8valvematt

8valvematt aka 3.2L 24 valve matt

nice job Matt and Chris! i was hoping to see ".com" vertically where the exclamation point is...but i still love it. I'm in!

Sticker style: Dubs In The Buff "Long" Sticker Model: IHS-C-DITBL($2.00)
    Color: Etched Glass (+$3.00)
    Size: 8" long (+$3.00)
    Total cost:$8.00

ill add this to the multiple orders since its not critical i have it now, so who/ when do i pay?

Thanks

8. ejg3855

ejg3855 Eric

Danger did you talk to centola to get us a better pricing?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  9. ejg3855

ejg3855 Eric

:boobies:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  10. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

baller.. just placed my order

can you guys tell im bored yet.. iv posted like 67465463 times in the last 3 days

11. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

So amped! I will be ordering some when I get home!!!!!

12. E.ROY

E.ROY Well-Known Member

Placed my order, got the free shipping, I got around 10 stickers

Thanks for setting this up guys, Stellar!

13. Rieske

Rieske "Frisky"

shits ill man. who ever gets stickers should throw up some pics of them up so we can tell what sizes and colors r good

14. Airhead

Airhead Fred Sanford

In for pics installed when people get them. I'm going to place an order once I find my new beater, so I can order them all at once. I will have stickers on 4 cars LOL.

15. Motocrossx23

Motocrossx23 Bikes > Cars

Mikes a great guy, I've ordered from him for all my vehicles, always exactly what I expected and great product

16. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

I have a bright blue and lime green on their way.

17. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a little domo action.. cuz hes just so cute.

i got a black ditb sticker and tried to over lap them but it didnt work out so i just left the white.. i like it like that tho look clean.

i got a fucking classy sticker but too but im not sure if thats going on or not. maybe when i get another set of wheels.. and my car is fucking classy

18. Rieske

Rieske "Frisky"

yo t-dog. what size is the DITB stick?