hey guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by santorin_s4, Jul 22, 2009.

1. santorin_s4

santorin_s4 Active Member

Hey guys i just bought a 2001 s4 and im very pleased with it. I do have some of the normal s4 problems associated with the car such as the door handle and loose seat. Besides that the car seems to be in good shape for having 117k on it.

My first few thoughts for mods would be redline synthetic tranny fluid, diff fluid, snub mount, diff mount, delrin bushing, gut the cats, and diverter valves. Any other good suggestions are greatly appreciated. so heres some pics of the s4 and my previous car

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And heres the old car. 2003 sentra spec-v. i turbocharged it and put down 310 to the wheels. very fun car but i had to let it go
    [​IMG]

2. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

definitely a good upgrade.

3. Motocrossx23

Motocrossx23 Bikes > Cars

Hey man glad to see you signed up, I was the kid with the black jetta tonight that was talking to you, clean car for sure

4. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

5. neverfollow

neverfollow Well-Known Member

welcome! nice ride- make sure you keep up on the regular maintenance...and then some.

6. Xander

Xander McLovin

Sounds like you know how to turn a wrench. Congrats on your purchase, but now you'll probably learn how to throw wrenches too. LOL J/K

X...

7. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

So, do you do all of the work yourself? And welcome to the site.

If you need any advice on anything, feel free to call me at the shop. 2.7 cars are our life.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  8. spam16v

spam16v Members Only

don't gut all the cats, gut the uppers, leave the lowers, and relocate the rear 02's behind the second cat (the wires will reach) so you don't have codes.

9. Matt Danger

Matt Danger Fullonrapist.

Welcome! Hope to see you out sometime

10. santorin_s4

santorin_s4 Active Member

cool. thanks for tellin me bout this site, i like it here.

hahaha dont worry ive thrown plenty of wrenches while working on the sentra
    yup ive always done all my own work. ill be sure to stop by at the shop someday
    alright cool ill remember that, thanks for the info

11. squid

squid No Bozo's

Step one with that car is to drive it!

Welcome to the site.

12. jeffsays

jeffsays Banned

awesome car.what's your car mileage?:tred