Hey trent, check this ish out v.(your old bmw)

Discussion in 'Audi and BMW Related' started by XxSnowmanxX101, Oct 6, 2008.

1. XxSnowmanxX101

XxSnowmanxX101 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I know the kid who bought it, haven't heard the story yet./

2. AudiSaab

AudiSaab Robots!

that makes me sad!!

3. 93dx--hatch

93dx--hatch 01ci--coupe

I saw this on e46 fanatics last week, it happened in front of southgate, some old guy in a sable pulled out and T-Boned him, ended up putting the BMW into the guardrail.

4. jxaxexgxexr

jxaxexgxexr Posting- God

That was such a nice car.

5. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

This happened literally an hour after he picked it up from here. I want the taillights and wheels

6. Smaefer

Smaefer HEATED 24/7

7. black vengeance

black vengeance Black Stig

That hurts to look at. So sad to such a nice car die.

8. Bracketracer

Agreed. However, it can partially live on if my wife gets her wish in the form of:
    - steering wheel
    - shifter
    - wheels
    - taillights

9. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

o man that sucks!!!

my gf told me about this a while back, she;s like "i tried to look at the little numbers on the back but i couldnt see them. the wheels were really shiney though" lol

i want that motAr

Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  10. Xander

Xander McLovin

The windshield wiper one?

I'd rather have the engine. :cjerk:

X...

11. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Wow that makes me sad :(

12. Bracketracer

You and I both. That really was a stunning car.

13. XxSnowmanxX101

XxSnowmanxX101 Well-Known Member

what was paul getting done to it at the shop?

14. DBR007

DBR007 Posting- God

That sux. I know how it feels. Is it totalled?

15. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Probably a new diff since he told me it blew.

16. AudiSaab

AudiSaab Robots!

Jason you need to buy this and swap everything from this BMW to yours!! Pull a me - the wiring hell i went through.

17. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

I bet it is not totaled by the insurance company, which stinks for the owner

18. a4tis

a4tis Bye turbo

Wow...I just saw that car in the shop not long ago...beautiful...then :(

19. Blk03E46

Blk03E46 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone... yes it is true, the ZHP is gone. It was deemed totaled last Tuesday, just waiting on the pay-off check from Progressive.

I was heading S-bound on Union Rd. past the Southgate Plaza in the left lane, when an 88yr old man in a Sable station wagon made a left into the plaza directly infront of me. I locked up my brakes and tried to avoid him, but he slammed into my driver side as I was trying to go around him. His car pushed me across the right lane and into the a utility pole. I bounced off the pole and hit a guardrail, took out the exit sign to the plaza and a sidewalk handrail. I was ok after the accident, just a little shook up. My brother was also with me in the car, but he was ok as well.

If you happen to go through the signal light infront of the plaza, look at the big silver pole by the exit driveway. Theres black BMW paint all over it. If you thought the driver side looked bad, wait till you see the passenger side.

3 out of the 4 BBS wheels are destroyed. The rear driver wheel/tire is badly curbed, but still straight and true.

Jason... taillights and intake are yours if you want them. I'll call you when all the insurance mess is over with.