Holiday Tuning Special !

Discussion in 'Breakout Motorsports' started by ejg3855, Nov 23, 2015.

1. VRsixNICK

VRsixNICK Well-Known Member

Stupid holidays, wish this was running till the 31st

2. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

Hey DITB's, I'm heading out to Breakout Sunday morning to get my car tuned, leaving Lockport around 10am. If anybody wants to make the ride with me or cruise their own car out there, let me know! Don't feel like making the trek myself.

3. JKaczor

JKaczor Well-Known Member

sounds like it could be an adventure...maybe. Being that I never got the 2.5 up there like I wanted to, I'd like to see what they're all about.

RoachinRay likes this.
  4. RoachinRay

let me know, we can meet up somewhere!

5. JKaczor

JKaczor Well-Known Member

ever make it up there? sorry, had dumb things to take care of over the weekend. how was it?(assuming you made it up there..)

6. RoachinRay

Made it up there, they need an adapter to plug into my 2013 ECU, so he's gotta get that ordered and then we are going to meet back up. I'm sure if we have a couple guys that wanna get in on a tune, he would make the trek to Basil Vw and flash others!

7. ejg3855

ejg3855 Eric

He would, I'd make him.

RoachinRay likes this.
  8. RoachinRay

Well, nobody else has given me a definite Yes, so I'll probably be making the trek back out to you guys!

9. RoachinRay

Brandon is coming out to Basil VW tomorrow around 1pm. If you want or need a flash, contact him so he can come prepared if for some reason you have a different motor than my 2.0t!

lorge1989 likes this.
  10. NosBEUI

NosBEUI Dyno Slave

Thanks for the shout out Ryan! I brought all my gear with me to do just about any ECU in the VW Audi family. If anyone is curious about custom tuning and is around tonight post up. -Brandon

11. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Have you messed with DSG tunes at all or only ECU?

12. NosBEUI

NosBEUI Dyno Slave

Getting into DSG in the very near future as I have the tools. I'm looking for beta testers ;)

13. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Will these tools work for a Mk7 GTI?

14. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

how you likeing the tune Ryan?

15. RoachinRay

So far so good, we ran into some weather issues when we were almost done and couldn't go out and log data, because snow and wheelspin :( so we have one little hiccup to work out. But she does pull like a freight train now! I'm going to get myself into trouble