How do you use DitB?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by t-rent, Apr 11, 2016.

How do you MAINLY view DitB Forums?

1. Tapatalk

4.0%
  2. Phone or tablet

16.0%
  3. Computer

80.0%
  1. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

I was wondering how everyone view's the forums. Please vote in the poll

If you use tapatalk the most you cannot see this poll. Just please post up that you view the forums the most from tapatalk.

I know that people probably use different devices but I am just curious as to what you use the most.

Thanks!!

2. no_game

no_game Posting- God

Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

I use my computer at work the most. I still suck at using the search button

4. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

Tapatalk. Being able to see new post really easily is sweet

5. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Tapatalk can't see polls (like the one in this thread) or some of the new features we are bringing to the forums.

There is a new post button when you use regular mobile browser. ;)

6. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

II just replaced my tapatalk icon with a shortcut from my Internet browser. I think I'll stick with that it's pretty solid

7. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

i use my Air mostly, but use tapatalk to post pics and used it for years as i didn't have a computer for a long while

lite1979 likes this.
  8. Mk3Sleeper04

Mk3Sleeper04 Vroom!

Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9. Mike Dubz

Mike Dubz Member

Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

10. lite1979

lite1979 Printing Shit!

Tapatalk still needs to do a lot of work before it can mimic the desktop web browser experience, imho.

One of the things that annoys me about new mobile apps is that they all seem to do something we could already do by simply visiting a web page from a PC, and they don't even do that well.

The absence of this poll in Tapatalk, for example, is ridiculous. I'm no expert, but I bet I could learn how to code a poll in php in less than an hour, and it would work in a web page immediately.

I have Tapatalk on my phone, mostly for answering questions on the Audi TT forum on Vortex. I signed in to Dubsinthebuff.com from it, but I never get news of new posts or replied posts, so I just use Firefox on my desktop instead.

/rant