In need of somebody to program my new key for 2001 golf...... will pay for time and service $$$

Discussion in 'Everything Technical' started by BozGLi, Jan 24, 2017.

1. BozGLi

BozGLi Well-Known Member

Long story short, somebody stole my jacket at the restaurant I was in with the only key for it. Now, car is stuck at the restaurant on Abbott rd. Bought a new key at dealership and it will be in today or tomorrow, I need somebody to program it for me so I can start the car. I will pay for your time and gas. Really do not want to tow it to dealership and and pay arm and a leg for it. Please call or text me or hit me up on here 716-541-4198 thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

Pretty sure the only way to program a VW key is at a dealership

3. BozGLi

BozGLi Well-Known Member

Whoever has Vag Com can do it.

4. BozGLi

BozGLi Well-Known Member

Whoever has Vag Com program can do it.

5. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

No, you have to be connected online and it has to be done at a VW dealership to program the immobilizer....but good luck with VAG-COM

6. BozGLi

BozGLi Well-Known Member

I just googled it, everybody on vortex did it with Vag com, pretty sure it can be done. Talked to vw tech at autohous, was told it can be done by Vag com for sure without them

7. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

I can do it. You need the pin to do it I have a tool that is not vag-com that pulls the pin. Then you use vag-com to program it

Still need it done text me
    62too O6too5