Interest in hoodies?

Discussion in 'DITB Merch' started by t-rent, Nov 19, 2008.

What color hoodies

1. Charcoal (like the tshirts)

13 vote(s)
    46.4%
  2. Black

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Danger

Matt Danger Fullonrapist.

Still in for one. I think I'm a medium but I guess it depends on how the sizes work out.

2. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

Yup count me in still for a xxl . :grouphug:

3. gotboost

gotboost S.I.T.B. HITMAN

4. GTiKyle

GTiKyle Posting- God

One extra medium please

5. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

If I submit all the sizes tonight you can all get your hoodies on Tuesday Dec 23 at the Brew Pub, baring no delays.

I will be home that week from DC so I will be like Santa Claus handing out the hoodies.

I'll do my best to place an order for all the sizes that you guys have requested in this thread, plus some extras.

Look for a new thread tonight about prepaying for your hoodie to be sure you get one in case demand exceeds supply.

6. t-rent

I have put in an order for 45 zip up black hoods.

Knowing how many of what size is always difficult. I don't want to order way too many and have them just sitting around. I went through this thread and everyone that specified a size I wrote down, and those who didn't specify a size I just guessed.

Here's the size break down:

S - 4
    M - 16
    L - 10
    XL - 9
    XXL - 6

Things are going to work a little bit different this time around in comparison to the tshirts. The problem with the tshirts was that people requested tshirts and then never came to get them. In turn people who wanted a shirt but didn't request one in time were stuck waiting for weeks until I determined that the person who had me hold the tshirt wasn't coming to get it. I have ordered extras in every size, but it never turns out to be enough.

Tomorrow look for a post about pre-ordering you hoodie.

7. t-rent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.