Jeller, Trent, Walker, whatca think????

Discussion in 'Audi and BMW Related' started by Dubinbuffalo, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

So, like a total retard, going to Tops for my mom and getting a baking pan for my cake turned into me sliding around like a fool in the village. I grabed Jeller first, had fun with the car but needed a bit more snow for it to get really really fun. Dan and Trent met up at my house later and we went out, found a KICK ASS lot, tore it up and Walker, you got the best conditions of all that night. Springville had about a foot of super good powder. The best is spinning in deep snow and having the wheels spray a mist of snow over all the windows, and cascade over the roof :wink: Must have hit EVERY lot in Springville and all the roads too that were totally covered in snow, driving sometimes completely sideways down the road, GOOD FUN. I loved yesterday with my GF in the car, turing around on McKinley, pulling in front of traffic, getting COMPLETELY sideways over 2 lanes of traffic, everyone hitting there brakes like I'm gonna loose it, and then just hauling(well, as much as a stock 4000 will allow) on a snowy road like it's my job. If only I could get paid for this

2. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Good times :twisted: :twisted:

3. Sprunch

Sprunch pinche marijuanos

:twisted: Nuff said :twisted:

4. L8APEX1

L8APEX1 Posting- God

do we really need to read any farther?

edit: damn you john, ya beat me to it

5. RocketSLC

RocketSLC Moderator

That lot was very nice! Have to go back there for sure. Sorry i missed springville, but i had got away with enough last night.

6. chargeddub

chargeddub Posting- God

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm missing all the fun in the snow ....

7. RocketSLC

RocketSLC Moderator

Yes u are!
    Now go play in the sand

8. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

I can only feel so sorry for you Dre. Seeing hotties in bikini's on the beaches year round more than makes up for not being able to mess around in the snow

9. Jeller

Jeller Posting- God

You do see the occassional snow bunny though :D