main homepage feature car

Discussion in 'Featured Cars' started by Mk3Sleeper04, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

Just moved back a few weeks ago.

2. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

This is true.

And mines gotten sucked a ton and I don't pick the feature cars...

I miss Krant. He wouldn't have let this happen.

3. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

fixed

4. Tillsquatch

Tillsquatch Banned

5. Niagara_V_Dub

Niagara_V_Dub Well-Known Member

I was expecting to get flamed for the group shot suggestion. What we should do is figure out a good spot for pics where a up in the air POV can be done. Obviously this probably won't happen till spring since most people are winter mode now. But I think it would be cool. Maybe set the date on a weekend, like a Sunday morning, a month out.

I think it should be everyone is allowed kind of thing, no matter how ghetto or ratty... its invited.

Then maybe a more "exclusive" group shot for the nicer cars out of the area, with a small build list for the homepage feature page.

Just some ideas, figure I would try putting something out there instead of just haterade.

6. Niagara_V_Dub

I stand corrected, I guess you can polish a turd.

7. TurboDub

TurboDub Well-Known Member

Your hoods not even notchless and you have reps? Stfu baller

8. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

I got back October 2. Goddamn is it good to be home.

9. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

I havent been to a meet yet and I would love to go to more shows on the east coast but I just dont feel comfortable with everyone on here...... Lots of bitching. I'd love to make it out to some gtg's and meet some of you guys. Ive met a couple guys buyin parts and fixing cars and they have all been good guys and always good to chat with somebody in person about the same interest. Lets get another gtg before the snow starts flying!:1zhelp:

10. Niagara_V_Dub

11. t-rent

Couldn't agree more.

12. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

I think the cleanest mk4 jetta around would be Big mike's.. Sorry tilly. A real GLI with all legit parts.. aka real BBS and such takes the cake.

13. 96gtivr6

96gtivr6 Posting- God

lol.

This site is mostly about helping each other out with problems on cars, finding parts, etc. I doubt I could have found a brand new crackpipe for $10 in a day without this site, nor would I have been able to find an oil temp sensor to put in my car since the old one started leaking around the seal hours before I had to go back to school. I wouldn't have been able to troubleshoot the millions of problems on my GTI. I wouldn't have known to take off my battery cables and clean the terminals off so that the car actually starts normally and doens't turn off while driving. This list goes on and on.

Tillsquatch, you obviously don't understand this community.

14. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

In person I've never had a problem with Tilly. But on this site god damn it is really tough to even read his posts.

Anyway, I'd be down to help organize stuff with this website but can't promise a ton of time at least in the next 6 months, til I get a real job...

And I don't see why we can't have a meet around this time. Even if some cars are put away, we could still go to Brewpub or something and have some beers and settle these arguments like men, that is by playing rock paper scissors.

15. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

some of us are at tea leaf almost every sunday/tuesday night

16. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

mmmmmmmmmm. Tea Leaf.

17. vgneric

vgneric Posting- God

Let's have a gtg in the next 2 weeks, before snow flies!

That's when all the people that flex internet muscles become bros.

Then for all the people that don't put their cars away, let's have a january winter mode gtg. We'll all bundle up and shit, meet in some parking lot and drink coffees or some shit. Maybe a meet at HV or KB, then we'll go ride or something.

18. t-rent

We need something more in the middle as well. I have no problem driving out to Brewpub or something, but tea leaf gets to be a little far from OP.

But that's a discussion for a different thread.

19. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

I was just throwing it out there.. We have a ton of members in the UB area and such now. Im down for brew pub though!

20. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

Thats me! I'm down for any GTG's as long as I'm actually at school, 6 hours is a little far to drive for a GTG... My car will be up through the winter and a winter mode meet sound like fun :headbang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.