main homepage feature car

Discussion in 'Featured Cars' started by Mk3Sleeper04, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XwalkerX

XwalkerX fist yourself.

gtfo...you dont even order bubbletea fggt

2. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

That's why I didn't say "mmmmm bubble tea" ass trumpet.

Iced chai lattes are way to good to ever order anything else.
    With some dumplings (steamed please.)

GTFO with your "feature" cars....fggt.

3. Tillsquatch

Tillsquatch Banned

Lmfaooo haha that's awesome ,wait turbo dub, u mind posting a pic of ur eBay contraption or wat braaaa, let's see ur whip twat waffle:bananajum

It's funny, I post a pic of my car, and al the people That quote it literally the shitest cars comment on it lol ,that's awesome

4. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

It's ironic that you shit talk peoples cars in regard to ebay parts and being "the shitest cars" when you are rocking reps and have that crappy badgeless grill thing. I believe was the point being made.

and IMO
    MK4 eww.
    Looks like every other 20 yr olds mk4. Joey modded headlights, GLi lip (? IDGAF) "BBS" wheels but I was surprised to find it isn't more slammed. Brah.

What people drive/own really doesn't change their opinion of your car, Does my critique mean more to you if I just bought an R8/997/GTR/Grave Digger?
    I dislike this mind set on forums.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  5. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

My, how the tables have turned.

6. Niagara_V_Dub

Niagara_V_Dub Well-Known Member

Your opinion would mean substantially more if you were driving the Grave Digger.

7. Niagara_V_Dub

Niagara_V_Dub Well-Known Member

And I am starting to think that Tillysnatch is/was that viper douche.

And Tillysnatch, how are you gonna knock ebay parts when your exact shite rims can be bought off of ebay? Same thing with your grill that is as saggy as a grandmas tits with a plastic hood notch piece? Honestly.

8. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Nobody loved you as a child did they?

9. TurboDub

TurboDub Well-Known Member

When your not a tough guy behind a computer screen and I see you in person I'm just gonna do everyone a favor and beat the fuck out of you.

Anyways, he should obviously just get banned because every thread he posts in just turns into a piss fight about his car being better than everyone else's on this site.

10. Tillsquatch

Tillsquatch Banned

Did I ever say my car was better than anybody elses lol stfu Me banned lol who's making threats ?? Lol ur 16, not worth my time. I can easily find out where u live keep running ur mouth pussyfart:rant:. I enjoy vw's and audi's , porsches, BMW, etc any nice euro car clean I like I can give a rats ass about ur car it's shitty face the facts post up a pic.. This isn't my life ha I have other things to do besides sitting here and ranting, and I joined this site to go to the meets, talk to the guys , but when this "Sunday" night get together the hole god dam summer it was the same cars week after week. Only true people that actualy showed up were maxvr, Jorge,and a select others u know who u are that's why I joined loved goin to the meets, and love goin to shows on the east coast like Tom said, and goin with the guys from here and traveling For al u other older dudes it's about telling very usefull info about engine giving pointers , for al the new kids in the scene it's about ur underglow, and blacked
    out tails, and fart cans., this whole thing is about rejuvenating this website adding new things getting newer cars out and showcasing them, not the same old home page, everybody has there opinions, that is all.

11. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Umm

Yea....

Blacked out tails really bother you huh. Maybe I'll black out the roccos too cause I don't fucking care

12. TurboDub

TurboDub Well-Known Member

13. dyllicious

dyllicious Waffle House Bacon

gotta love a good forum dick swinging contest :Banane29:

14. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

OK to move this forward take it to PM's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.