Mk4 20th suspension, dv's, winter tires 16inch steelies and more

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by budsdubbin, May 8, 2008.

1. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

Mk4 20th suspension, dv's, winter tires 16inch steelies, 12 inch subs and amps

Well I'll probably be ditching my stock suspension in a couple months so why don't you throw me a reasonable offer. I'm getting Koni Coilovers the stock suspension is as good as new cars been garage kept.40k on them

ALso I'm thinking about ditching the stock 20th front bumper and valence. let me know if ya want the lip. PENDING SALE

16inch steelies off the 20th SOLD

1 stock OIL BREATHER for the 1.8t that have been sitting in my closet unused for a while. 10$

Stock TIP

2 12 inch infinity kappa series subs sitting in my closet with a kenwood amp. Barly used. Bought them for 200 each brand new. If you want more details PM me 100$ each thats half original price.

1 500w 12" Pioneer sub 50$

One 700w 4channel california amp with bass boost controll and bridging capability. It got the job done. 50$

One 200w JVC KD-AR300 head unit. with sirius radio capability MP3 CD - RW AM/FM wiring is setup for a Ford Porbe but If you go online and look up Crutchfield.com They could send you out an adapter for the harness for any car you'd like. Did wonders for the sound coming out of my stock probe speakers. Removable face plate. Make an offer.

GARRET front mount intercooler kit utilizes stock intercooler piping for easy install and good for 320hp Its a bit big but its good for stock ko3s/ko4's/gt28r/gt28rs. 300$

Stock intercooler make me an offer.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  2. AutobahnTDI

AutobahnTDI Well-Known Member

What kind of tires on the steelies?

3. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

Blizzards I believe I'll check and see but I know they got the best rating for snow tires if you want I can pull them off the steelies for ya and mount them for you if you want. I have a wheel balancer

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  4. chemicalbro13

chemicalbro13 WTB: Parts my brother is probably looking to get r

how much for the sub's and amp?

5. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

Make an offer... two infinity 12's and a kenwood kac7252 4 channel amp you can bridge and it has boost controll.

6. Teets

Teets Well-Known Member

either of the DV's a 710N?

7. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

yes they are both I believe

8. Teets

Teets Well-Known Member

how many miles on them and price for each? where are you located? thanks

9. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

THey are brand new.

10. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

[​IMG]

This is a cell phone pic of the amp

11. willem

willem Godzirra

$100 for the stock suspension...

12. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

Still have plenty of time before I do a suspension swap so we'll start the offers there for the tt/20th suspension if noone else puts in for anything higher then you got it.

13. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

STock 710n dv's sold

14. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

got one more stock dv for 20. Also I'm now getting ride of my front valence shouln't cost more than 100-200 to get patched up and back into perfect condition. Make an offer.

15. ejg3855

ejg3855 Eric

PM'ed about valance

16. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

[​IMG]

this is the driverside as you can see the crack is there and is fixable. According to norm at autohaus

[​IMG]

same kind of crack on the other side and is repairable can't see it vary well because this is from my phone.

[​IMG]

this was from a nice big piece of metal from a pickup truck and can be patched up.

[​IMG]

All this really needs is a respray and I figured most really dont have a black magic pearl gti. At least around here besides a few other 20th's. And as for the patchup the cost should be really insignificant. You probably can even patch it up yourself. just sand it down and grab some epoxy for the cracks on each side and as for the small hole probably some fiber glass from a hardware store can patch it. At most costing 20-25$ for the patchup and another 100 for the respray. This oem part goes for on sale 350$. So you give me a offer and if its reasonable I'll take it.

17. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

Sunday morning bump selling 20th lip this week!!!! Also still have one stock dv, 4 channel amp with 2 12inch infinity kappa series subs with box's

18. DBR007

DBR007 Posting- God

What are you replacing the lip with?

19. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

I've got a r32 bumper going on and a R cupra lip