need mk3 golf front end........

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by VDUBJer87, Feb 14, 2005.

1. VDUBJer87

VDUBJer87 KoNeKiLlEr87

my golf had an accident and i need a hood, driver side fender and light, grill (after i just got that brand new one from the haus), and a radiator support......
    if anyone has any of those for cheap or knows someone......even if you know of a good junk yard. I just want to fix my car.........and i need to know what i do about my airbags going off and why i cant start my car??????....thanks everyone

2. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

the car not starting has to do with the airbags deploying. there is a junk yard with bags Jand J but the guys a jurk, I have a rad support but no bumper, and I know a place thats sells grills for 35 bucks just got mine there. let me know if you want a hand some week end. I also need a fender for my MK3 Jetta. like to see how they come off.

P.S. I'm not the kind of guy that stands around drinking bear I will acually bring tools and help.

3. farfrumugen

farfrumugen Well-Known Member

i got a hood and core support...

i have a hood and core support also a grille but its shitty. the hood has two small dings from hail but they are barely noticeable. make an offer.... pm me or call 716 373 3561 the name is adam.

4. Airhead

Airhead Fred Sanford

This car didn't end up in the JY did it? Saw one just like it.