Nitrous????

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Related' started by 20thgolf, May 17, 2009.

1. 20thgolf

20thgolf Active Member

anyone try nitous on a 1.8T??? and thing good or is that a bad idea jw for the info im thinking but not sure if i want to try that so any info would be great thanks guys

2. spam16v

spam16v Members Only

Harry

3. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

One of the big ones.... actually, let's make it two... and Harry, I need it by tonight

4. Mike Amigo

Mike Amigo Well-Known Member

you can push that accross the finish line...or tow it...

5. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

"You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?"

PS its a bad thing..use watermeth

6. Mike Amigo

now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried!!!

7. Rovert

8. Mike Amigo

you cant loose your dads car jesse! they'll throw him right back in after he kills you..

9. Rovert

but srlsy dont bother, its a 1.8t itll blow itself up in no time.

rather than nos use that money for:
    coil packs/ waterpump& timing belt kit/ wheel bearings ect.

if u need some powa use whatever money you have left for:
    software/ DV ( NOT A BOV!!!!)/ exhaust /air intake

hope that helps, if u want to go real fast- sell your GTI, get something else

p.s if u wanna go decently quick ill trade you a MKV for ur 20th and cash ;)

10. AudiSaab

AudiSaab Robots!

I think the whole movie was just quoted. :tongue1:
    Don't Do IT!

11. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

haha I read this after Zac posted and was debating whether or not this thread was going to get out of hand or not.

What Rovert said was the best advice possible. put the money into

1. Software and DV
    2. Intake, Full Exhaust, New Turbo Inlet Pipe
    3. Do some water/meth junk (I'm still not sure what it does but people do it to go faster)

4. Still not fast enough? Sell it and buy a better platform. I put my car back to stock when I realized I would always want more power. It's fun to drive and that's all I need for my DD.

12. 20thgolf

20thgolf Active Member

thanks guys

thanks guys i was jw about it all i already have all the lil bult on stuff i think i might just build thanks again guys

13. Vr6Beast

Vr6Beast Well-Known Member

haha id love to see a stock 1.8t fitted with juice. fuckin poor little thing would rev to the moon till the rods let go.haha but yea u could probably have around 300 on a decent nos kit,insted im sure software would be ur best bet for power.

14. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

Naaawwwwwwwwssssssssssss

15. spam16v

spam16v Members Only

the F&F stuff is just for fun, nitrous isn't that popular among the euro trash crowd. what have you done to your car as far as go fast mods? quite a bit is possible with just bolt on mods.

16. Rovert

im not a fan of water and meth just because i feel its pushing way to much out of .. not much. look into turbo kits, you dont need the craziest 15635642643142 dollar turbo kit either.. find yourself a GT28- gt30r turbo and a manifold and go from there. you could get yourself up over 300 hp very easily, keep in mind custom tuning, proper intake/exhaust .. a FMIC ect.. and dont skimp on a limited slip/clutch set up. shit gets esspesive

17. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

sell me your spray.

18. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

i told you it got good!

but trevor water meth is fun! :Banane23:

Get the ecu flashed and have fun!

19. 20thgolf

20thgolf Active Member

mods

APR 93 stage 2 chip, turbo into pipe, intake, 2.5" down pipe, and DV valve thats about it for mods so far

20. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

In all honesty, I'd like to see someone fuck with a 50-100 shot on a chipped car. Rods would probably be a good thing, If you're willing to see what happens i can give you cost on a set of rods+install kit... as it would be advisable. I'd be willing to do that to see a few runs/logs on a stock k03 car.