OFFICIAL: Volkswagen of Lockport - Questions, Concerns and Update thread.

Discussion in 'General Sponsor Section' started by Basil VW, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Xander

Xander McLovin

I was there yesterday as well, couldn't agree with you more.

X....

2. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

Glad to see everyone stopping in, we didn't get to meet xander but I saw the R, looks great! Was good to see Mr and Mrs Sasquatch as well

3. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

Stopped in couple days ago. Place looks great. Made an appointment for next week with the Jetta so I'll be in again

4. 9016VB3

9016VB3 Well-Known Member

I've been in a couple times, for an inspection and to have rust warrantied. The showroom looks great and Matt has given me excellent service.

5. RHallock

RHallock TEAM HATE

were those your fenders we did the rust warranty work on? those things were toast!

6. 9016VB3

9016VB3 Well-Known Member

Not fenders but the trunk. Where the plate lights are. Matt still has to get the car in.

7. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

That was a car badnews brought in and now my friends lady is driving it!

8. thahamer

thahamer Active Member

Wow, just found this thread and I am thoroughly impressed. We have talked previously but i figured I would put it out there. If you are ever looking to hire for the internet or marketing side of things I would be interested in putting my resume in the mix. I have experience in web design, graphic design, following up of phone and internet based leads as well as media/marketing/ social networking experience, and even general IT knowledge.

Ernie

9. Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny Well-Known Member

Super happy with my experience.
    Trevor and Adam took great care of me. Thanks guys!

[​IMG]