Picked up something old.

Discussion in 'Car Journals/Projects' started by lorge1989, Mar 21, 2013.

1. bloodtypevr6

bloodtypevr6 BLACK DUDE

We all been slacking. I considered selling my UR the other day but i just cant do. Next year hopefully all our builds will be done and we can do a track day.

2. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Went to the track on Saturday with a bunch of ditb guys. Had some dumb issues so only made 2 full clean passes...

My best run:
    [​IMG]20151024_140557 by George, on Flickr

RoachinRay likes this.
  3. vw to bimmer

vw to bimmer The Krazy Professor

That doesn't look like an Audi? o_O :D

4. vw to bimmer

vw to bimmer The Krazy Professor

Ahhh, didn't click the pic...

5. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

They are both vids, Flickr is just weird lol

6. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Been busy with wedding planning, house projects and work so progress hasn't been like normal. Have been tinkering a bit though.

Pulled off the front bumper and intercooler in preparation for a new front core support. Was thinking of adding a snub, but I have decided to just go poly on all 4 existing motor/trans mounts. I think that should be ok.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bought some tig consumables and adapters to get a flex head torch on my machine.

[​IMG]

Currently building some coilovers and making some trans mounts for the 01E. Anyone know a shop around here that can shorten a 2 piece driveshaft?

7. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

Call Scruggs and ask for Jeff. He may be able to at home. Mention I sent you along.

lorge1989 likes this.
  8. dfonzi88

dfonzi88 Well-Known Member

George, if it doesn't work out with Scruggs you could try Steve at Grand Niagara Machine.

His number is 716-698-5867

lorge1989 likes this.