Professional detailing

Discussion in 'Detailing Forum' started by Wrx_detailer, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Wrx_detailer

Wrx_detailer I'm your detailer

Get ready for spring!! Info and pics call or text trying to be a sponsor so save it. 716-491-2182 Brian

2. spam16v

spam16v Members Only

Best ask about advertising first there rocket sauce

3. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

3 posts, with the third being "pay me to take care of your pride and joy"?

Please, let me refer all of my GranTurismo and Continental GT customers to you NOW.

4. Wrx_detailer

Don't want bentleys etc

5. Bracketracer

Ok, you seem to be missing the point. Well, maybe more than one.

Nobody on here knows you, so to just show up looking for business from the regulars here is usually met with skepticism at best, and general derision at worst. However, if you want some pointers, I'll suggest that you ask QuattroKrant for them.

Second, those of us who do actually spend money advertising on this site tend to get slightly annoyed at those of you who attempt to poach from this site. Clear?

6. Wrx_detailer

Any I didn't no post count made a difference in your work...hmm learn something new everyday

7. Bracketracer

It doesn't. My work, and our results count towards my shop's reputation. Please feel free to bring your absolute best work to my place, and I'd be happy to create a detailed report of the results, complete with pictures and explanations. I subcontract my needs to a local guy whose work is like nothing I've never seen (I've done various detailing for 20+ years). If you're confident in your skills, I'd be more than happy to consider your services.