The Lost Haenszel Sessions

Discussion in 'Featured Cars' started by Porkins, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

We've had so many trail cars. Need more.

2. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

I have has the pleasure of driving this car many times. I've told him that it has ruined me from any car I will ever own ever. It drives so much like a bone stock lowered Audi until you hit 4200 rpms. Then you get your face ripped off

Tup man. I can't wait for this summer!

3. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

This is one of my top 10 favorite videos, slightly behind the vacuum cleaner from hell. You make excellent noises.

[video=youtube;koBlxAIrIug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koBlxAIrIug[/video]

4. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

So true...
    <3

5. lady bug

lady bug Posting- God

THIS! And you feel like you're going to lose control of your bladder.

6. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

i heard he is considering selling it and buying a new new beetle... returning to his roots.

7. RHallock

RHallock TEAM HATE

new beetles are owned by mingers only.

8. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

Wondering when this thing would rear its ugly head.

Looks slow. I think I need a ride :biglaugh:

9. orangeMKV

orangeMKV Well-Known Member

Beautiful car man, way to stick with it. Don't know if I'd be able to endure all that struggle. Seems like a rough ride lol

10. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

I already own a new beetle. It just needs help.

Also, I wish they'd let me do ride-alongs at Lancaster. I don't care too much for doing street rides.

11. RHallock

RHallock TEAM HATE

Ow my neckkk, brian slow down!

12. Shrives

Shrives Posting- God

I'd have to agree with this statement...

13. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

This is the only video I could find on my computer. Monty green in 2005ish, my first running swap -- taking my dad for a ride around his place. No screaming (unusual), cuz I was taking it easy.....

I wish I could find the ones of JAM and I almost head-on'ing a bus at 60mph in an unregistered, untagged Monty Green MKII with no seatbelts.....

[video=youtube;FwVCxlzQqto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwVCxlzQqto&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  14. budsdubbin

budsdubbin Posting- God

Joe is definitely creaming his pants in that Audi. I remember long ago thinking "who the FUCK is zzzzissss guyyyy?" I've grown to know zis guy through many of beer, tequila and embarrassingly/awesome photo's. Now I can honestly say that he may be the only member on here that can say he's been there, done that. I respect him for always trying to push the envelope not because "its cool" or because its a fad. Mainly for the same reasons I'm still in the game. He's definitely a stand-up guy and has help me out of dilemma's this summer. I'm looking forward to share many more brews and making some fuckin jams this coming summer.