The lower I go the more she likes it. Murica' content.

Discussion in 'All Non-Euro Cars' started by dyllicious, Mar 27, 2015.

1. dyllicious

dyllicious Waffle House Bacon

Mustang is lowered. Coilovers plus a considerable number of other suspension parts in order to make it handle correctly and keep the rear axle centered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Need more burnout photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

4. Bad Bunny

Bad Bunny Well-Known Member

Love these cars. Jealous you can drive it year round.

5. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

You can drive one year round in buffalo

Minglor likes this.
  6. dyllicious

I would not own this thing if I still lived in Buffalo. It would suck to drive in winter.

7. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Big ass snow tires and traction control. I've seen a few Cougars and middle aged dudes driving them

8. dyllicious

It spins the tires super easy on dry pavement and Michelin Pilot Sports. You'd have to never use 1st gear.

9. Xander

Xander McLovin

Looks real good. I helped a friend lower his 2012? (First year with the coyote), and the upper strut bearings fell apart when you took them out, there were ball bearings all over. It was a bitch to fix. LOL

X...

10. dyllicious

2011 was the first year of the coyote. I replaced mine with caster camber plates so I could avoid dealing with the terrible strut mounts.

11. corolon

corolon Member

I know this thread is old, and the user is probably not around here anymore (or who knows, it's just that I'm too lazy to check their posts to see if they were active lately :D), but holy crap that's a great looking car! I also love the rims and their color. I'd really like to see more pictures and maybe some videos of your ride. It looks sick!