The Official DITB Spotter's Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 96gtivr6, Jun 21, 2010.

1. 96gtivr6

96gtivr6 Posting- God

Ok, most of you hate these becuase they call out a certain car and it's pointless to have 1000 threads for 1000 spotted cars.

Please post any car's you seen that people on this forum like (VW, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Honda) that are modded or rare, like an e30 m3. Or post any exotics you've seen that are rare also. Post a pic if you want.

I'll start off:
    Today I saw:
    a Bentley Continental GT in Clarence at some gym on main street
    JacktheRipper's mk2 GTi on transit while driving my dad to the airport. I woulda said Hi but I was rollin the family Siena, sorry Jack. My dad saw your car in the door mirror and said it looked mean creeping up behind us. Awesome car.
    at the Stereo Advantage's Service Center on Werhle, a silver mk4 gti slammed, absolutely slammed on Kerscher twist looking wheels.

EDIT: Dammit, can an admin change the title. Screws up me dyslexia.

2. RocketSLC

RocketSLC Moderator

Seen a few R8s lately. One guy chatted with us for a bit last night. Love the car.

3. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

grey/carbon blades?

4. Porkins

Porkins Squealing Pig

The R8 last night i'm pretty sure was black with black blades..It was pretty random

5. lady bug

lady bug Posting- God

Not kerschers, zaubers. I have no idea who owns it but I see it all the time.

6. squid

squid No Bozo's

Don't let Matt see this thread. On his Facebokk he has several albums titled "Right place right time". In it he has thousands of spots of rare exotics. Don't get him started!

7. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

saw a white cayman S with red RS style pin stripes on the side in the burg today, very dope.
    - seen a panamera cuzin boston a lot too.. still think its weird and to big.

also saw yet again my neighbors do this - :eek: - when pullin into my driveway and my wheel cocking way up in the air. also very dope.

8. DBR007

DBR007 Posting- God

Did it have a dealer tag? If so it was the owner of Superior Auto.
    Its prob him, its the only white cayman with the RS stripes.

9. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

I heard the owner was tricked into thinking the windows were left open in the rain.

10. black vengeance

black vengeance Black Stig

Of all the days to miss out...

11. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

I can top all you guys on a daily basis :)

Yesterday I saw a Ferrari California and a Mercedes C63 AMG.

12. euromut

euromut MrThirsty

Blah blah, I live with all the rich bastards. lol

I saw the sweetest rusty ass old nova with 24s the other day. (just trying to contribute)

13. SuperFan99

SuperFan99 Well-Known Member

I think I've seen that one about a dozen times in the last month. (assuming there's only one around here)

14. Boovw

Boovw Stop re-reading this post. It probably doesn't ma

Agreed, I see exotics every day.

15. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

I bet I can play.... ;)

16. thesumof41is5

thesumof41is5 tHeSumOf41iS5

in the last few days, euromut's sexy mk3, the black mk3 jetta with snowflakes, a pretty stock looking black mk3 on sheridan all the time, blue mk4 gti behind the apartments on evans, a lowered black mk4 jetta with korn sticker on transit by zorbas, and today a nicely done red mk3 jetta with rack, euro plate, etc.

17. Dos Jotas

Dos Jotas It used to say Admin here

I saw an orange Ariel Atom yesterday. I talked to the owner for a bit. It had a 300 HP supercharged Ecotec. What's the craziest part of the story? He's driving it across the country to Washington state.

18. SuperFan99

good for him.

EDIT: not trying to be snarky, totally SRS. People should drive these things, not just keep them in the garage and buff them with a diaper.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  19. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

So far today:

Maserati Quattroporte

Some fancy Bentley sedan, not sure of the model

Pretty run of the mill cars for around here. Should I stop posting now? :biglaugh:

20. SuperFan99

That reminds me, I keep seeing a silver Bentley coupe on the corner of Century and Cleveland. Probably once or twice a week.