===>The Weekly Sunday GTG Thread <===

Discussion in 'GTGs and Shows' started by rabbit20v, Jul 11, 2009.

1. rabbit20v

rabbit20v BRIDGE!

EVERY SUNDAY! 8PM ish

Tea Leaf Cafe
    4224 Maple Road
    Amherst, NY 14226

at the corner of Maple Rd and Sweet Home Rd

Just a reminder PLEASE clean up after yourselves, no burnouts or donuts, and don't use the balls as bullets. Not trying to be a dick but I think we all like this place as a hangout. Tea leaf is nice enough to let us use the lot and the OG location was shut down due to this. But enjoy yourselves.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

Maybe sometime next month we can get something going.

A4 Deja vu likes this.
  3. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

Absolutely I was hoping this Sunday but it's still too cold.

4. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

If the weather stays solid for Sunday we may do this

5. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

So we talked about changing up the spot, any thoughts?

6. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

Haven't even had a chance to look around but anyone have suggestions? Personally I'd like to keep it somewhat northern buffalo

7. dyllicious

dyllicious Waffle House Bacon

Ill be there if we have it. I always liked the spot. It should stay in the area at least.

8. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

Ok so a few of us are meeting at tea leaf around 7pm if anyone would like to join us! I know it's a tough because of the day but if u can squeeze it let's do it!

9. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

This is still happening should be a decent turnout for the day

10. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

11. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

Well. Time to find a new spot.

RoachinRay and sasquatch like this.
  12. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Should have happened a while ago. What happened this time?

13. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

Nothing really. There is another group that's been going some guy bit it on a bike over at the other end. It's not that bad we just think we are better so them being there bothers us lol.... But it really doesn't it just adds to the cars there and some are pretty sweet there are a few that are idiots but we have all had our Bryan mireo's. I hear people say something but no one has suggested a better location in the northern area.

Chris if u wanna do one at taffys u can I know they had one in the past I just can't go that far on a Sunday.

14. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Ugh, I wouldn't want to be assoiciated with them either. The moment someone from there group does something really stupid is when we all are grouped with them. Maybe somewhere in between, near the Galleria or something?

seanhickey likes this.
  15. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Hi, have you seen the way they act/we act.... Generally speaking. The lady feeding her dog beer, a decent amount at that, was a pretty big bummer.

I don't care if car is dope if the owner is a turd.

That said, We are better than them.

#ditbprivilege

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. seanhickey

seanhickey Well-Known Member

I agree with lorge and sasquatch. Yes eddie we are all conceded assholes who think we are better but that's okay! Why surround ourselves with a group that no one wants to be around. How do you think we look in the eyes of non car people, i.e. the business owners in the plaza or the Amherst police in last nights case. They don't say, "oh thats dubsinthebuff AND 716misfits, the ditb guys aren't causing any trouble..." They look at us and the car scene as a whole based on just a few of the people's actions there and it makes us look bad.

lorge1989 likes this.
  17. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

Yep.

Celica doing pulls, drinking, vape clouds, motorcycle accident and shitty street racers.
    I'm surprised Amherst PD wasn't there sooner.

Just not what I want to be a part of.

seanhickey likes this.
  18. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

If majority doesn't wanna be around that's fine but let's not try to segregate ourselves like we don't do 90% of the same things a large majority hang out like normal and talk just like us a few of them do stupid stuff. But all that can be controlled with conversation which I will try to do.

Sean no one looks at a group of people hanging out and says oh that just ditb they are good dudes they all look at us the same way none of them want us there obviously if the Shananagans doesn't stop we will be forced to be moved but again we are just trying to segregate ourselves because in the back of our minds we do think we are better #bagsandwheels but we are all here for the same reason

Give me a chance to handle it before we just move if u guys just wanna relocate because u just don't wanna be around them I'm down but I would have to/like to keep it closer to my area if someone from the Southtowns would like to do there's on another day like Thursday like before that would be awesome too

19. seanhickey

seanhickey Well-Known Member

^ that's what I said. Guilty by association. We don't cause the problems but because we are there we are apart of the problem in the eyes of an outsider.

#bagsandwheels

A4 Deja vu likes this.