===>The Weekly Sunday GTG Thread <===

Discussion in 'GTGs and Shows' started by rabbit20v, Jul 11, 2009.

1. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

And I do agree with guilty by association I'm just trying to keep us all happy and would like to be able to share a location with people of the same passion and if I can make that work I would like to try this option first before we just throw are hands up and move

2. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

I'm sorry but we are better than them cause we are not there acting a fool.

I don't want to be guilty by association. There is a time and place for everything, don't get me wrong because I'm rarely an appropriate person.

But on a Sunday night I want to be having good conversation with friends, not watching a bunch of idiots act a fool in a Taco Bell parking lot while we watch in disgust. You know it's fucked up when I'm not on board with it.

IF the police did show up, yes we would have all been scolded as well because we were there. I'm god damn 30 years old and don't need to get into some shit because others are being morons. I'll accept responsibility for my own actions but don't need others getting me into trouble.

Yes we are better than them. again the ones from our group who are being foolish, I'd be content if they didn't show up either.

I have no problems with cars and people who are passionate about cars. But that doesn't mean do pulls through the parking lot with people, children, pets and other traffic around.

#ditbprivilege

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    Porkins, A4 Deja vu and seanhickey like this.
  3. dyllicious

dyllicious Waffle House Bacon

Anyone planning on anything tonight? I couldnt make it to GLGTG yesterday but I am free today.

4. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

Prolly not today it's pretty crappy out and with the glgtg yesterday everyone is pretty beat maybe next week

5. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

I mean, I missed the GLGTG yesterday, i'd still be down to meet tonight....

6. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Little late to the party

7. Dos Jotas

Dos Jotas It used to say Admin here

Sounds like the same crowd that showed up at Cars and Coffee that were stealing energy drinks from the drugstore. Jokes on them when they get cancer and diabetes from that garbage.

Minglor likes this.
  8. dyllicious

So what is the deal with this now?

9. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

I've been busy I haven't had the time lately to set this up plus the location has been getting crowded so ill be looking for another location for these meets

10. BlackGTI

BlackGTI Well-Known Member

Think South.

11. dyllicious

We tried to revive taffys a few years ago and no one showed up. Everyone from the northtowns avoids going to the south towns. I showed up to 2 separate gtgs in the south towns and no one came.

12. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

For me coming from lockport going to South town is a 40-45 min drive there and back keeping it more North makes it easier to do. Tea leaf is only 15 mins from my house so when I go and no one shows up its no big deal driving to OP or even South buffalo on a Sunday night and no one shows would suck. I will bring it up for discussion soon to decide where a viable location would be.

13. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

If we can find a middle ground that maybe me and someone else can handle together so I'm not the only one managing this where I'd have to go every Sunday maybe a longer distance would work just have to took at the options

14. BlackGTI

BlackGTI Well-Known Member

lorge1989 likes this.
  15. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

I like the rotating idea.

16. Shananers

Shananers Member

17. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

I'm down for the early Sunday meet lmk this Sunday u should set up a cruise and meet spot for anyone who wants to join.

18. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

Shit I have a carbbq that my friend is throwing

19. Shananers

Shananers Member

Ha aw, well that was fun while it lasted! Maybe next time, or later in the day..

Ps.. I like cars and bbq! Haha jk

But really.. I do

20. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

I will be away this Sunday but after this week we will have this meet meat going again while I try to figure out a new location the rotating idea isn't bad other then the fact that u will have to figure out where it is instead of it being at the same location every week