They told me to kill the Typhoon Game...

Discussion in 'All Non-Euro Cars' started by StickerBomb.com, Dec 3, 2013.

1. StickerBomb.com

StickerBomb.com DITB Sponsor

We still are not sure which Game they were telling me to play.

Here it is, We just wrapped up (pun intended) this 1992 GMC Typhoon for the guys over at Sportmachines. If you have not heard of these guys yet, they are responsible for pretty much all of the R&D as well as NLA Parts for these things... And they happen to be located in Rochester.
    This unique performance shop focuses its efforts on developing products for these unique and rare trucks. We met up with these guys a few years back and together we constantly joked about different wraps to do to different vehicles to grab some attention. One night we had some extra time and materials and this is what came to be.

Materials:

This is a hand cut one off wrap from 3M's Scotchprint 1080 series. The colors used are Matte Black, Matte Red, and Matte Aluminum Metallic. Check it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

I've lusted after one of those for....well, 20+ years now. Nice to know there is a relatively local source for stuff for them.

Nice job on the graphics.

3. 8valvematt

8valvematt aka 3.2L 24 valve matt

hmmmm...never knoew they existed! cool.

[video=youtube;EfjPadrbGC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfjPadrbGC4[/video]

4. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

Syclones are the best.

5. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

Anytime I see one of these all I can think of is DiNardo racing someone who's name I can't recall, way back in the ubrf days. Cyclone vs k20 integra with a 100 shot. Integra took him :)

Wrap looks good

6. Xander

Xander McLovin

That looks bad ass. They just need to tint the back windows darker, it looks off.

X...

Edit. It needs TINTS! LOL

7. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

That looks awesome.

8. Xander

Xander McLovin

Cartman007 (Jim was his real name) DiNardo got lucky on that one, those trucks are fast when they are running right.

X....

9. SloDub

SloDub I got a Tetnis shot

My brother in law had a blacked out (with TINTS!) Typhoon and was by far one of the coolest vehicles I remember, I loved cruising in that thing listening to Onyx and WU-tangs' 36 chambers... :biglaugh:

I remember looking for them after I got licensed and realized it was a dream that would never true...

OH and the wrap looks rad!

10. L8APEX1

L8APEX1 Posting- God

Nothing to f--- with...