This is what I eneded up getting in place of a JSW

Discussion in 'All Non-Euro Cars' started by SuperFan99, Nov 13, 2013.

1. SuperFan99

SuperFan99 Well-Known Member

2013 Focus Titanium, I got it for ~7k off the sticker. It was too good of deal to pass up for a commuter car.

[​IMG]

2. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

I LOVE the new focuses. Drive one every day, ford is seriously killing it.

3. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

This, in the past I've always said there was never a American car I would consider buying. But ford is coming out with some seriously nice stuff. Big ups to them!

4. lady bug

lady bug Posting- God

I would absolutely drive a Focus or Fiesta, as long as it has heated seats.

Nice pick up!

5. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

"Please say a command...."

6. SuperFan99

We'd actually been looking at them for my wife. She had one as a rental back in September, and I was supposed to just pick her up at the rental place. She called me, said she was coming home first and that I had to drive it. I was really impressed. The interior and handling are fantastic. Just couldn't find a decent deal when we were looking.

This model is fairly loaded, heated leather seats, dual climate, upgraded audio, backup camera, navigation. The sync system is no where near as complicated as people make it out to be. Though I am still trying to figure out a few features after the first day.

7. SuperFan99

The only thing I can really think of using the voice command system for is switching audio inputs, and making phone calls. Other stuff seems easier to just use the manual controls, at least so far.

8. Trolley

Trolley Well-Known Member

Those wheels aren't stock, are they?

9. SuperFan99

Those are the stock wheels for the Titanium.

10. Slark

Slark Well-Known Member

And they're awesome. Good pick up sir, drove one the other day and I have to say they feel very euro in terms of interior quality and handling.

11. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

Friend just bought a loaded Escape over a Tiguan. I was a bit disappointed but he and his wife seemed really happy with the value.

Congrats.

12. SuperFan99

One of the older women in my office just told me my car was "cute", and then promptly apologized. I LOL'd.