Track Day Scheduled, Nelson Ledges

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by unibagel, Jan 17, 2013.

1. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

^ Idon't mind it really, crank up the tunes and sort of veg out thinking about how the F do that turn faster?!?!

2. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

man... i know once i get the gti finished with what little stuff i have to do im going to want to rip it. plus a brand new set of summer tires waiting to get mounted.... NO A/C, NO INTERIOR, NO MERCY

3. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

One of the best things you've ever typed on this forum.

4. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

Fuck yea trevor!

I got myself new pads and ate super blue brake fluid. Now I just need to find someone to lend me a helmet and ill be set

5. Super Sedan

Super Sedan Well-Known Member

Chris, I am still interested in making the trek out at some point. Hopefully this summer. I need to check/fix a few things on my car before doing anything track-wise though.

6. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

^Still sounds wishy-washy! Make it happen!! :)

7. Rovert

Rovert Young Steak... aka Veal

talked to mike baker, hes not on here often or at all- not sure but is active on nyspeed. hes in for this with his cooper S. we could get a nice group to go! also need a helmet, any of you guys have links to places to get one at a good price?

8. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

This thread is back from the dead!

Ok, heading down to Nelson Ledges for a track day on May 25th. So that should be plenty of time for people to get their shite together! Leaving Friday afternoon, camping at the track, ripping it up all day saturday!

$140

http://www.nelsonledges.com/GOTFunDays.aspx

9. KurtCav

KurtCav Posting- God

Everyone should attend this. It'll be a very humbling experience.

10. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

Ok all you slackers! Next weekend is a Track Day at Nelson Ledges! I'm heading down on Friday.

Why don't you come out and actually learn how to drive those garage queens of yours......

11. BlackGTI

BlackGTI Well-Known Member

12. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

That looks really cool Charley! I may want to try that out as well!

13. unibagel

unibagel Posting- God

14. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

I still want to do one! Hopefully later in the summer. Woulda been down for this one but the lady and I already had Long weekend plans.