Unofficial Youtube thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lite1979, Oct 20, 2010.

1. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

The only reason anyone goes to those meets is to watch DOS from a distance and lol. Thats why I went at least. Also got to see a Maxima crank a curb and blow out the majority of its front suspension as well as its oil pan. Worth it.

2. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

He went to see a fast Honda, what don't you get?

3. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

No. No. No. No. No. Ever drank Bailey's from a shoe?

4. bloodtypevr6

bloodtypevr6 BLACK DUDE

I know the guy with the s2000 and the trans am. They are cool guys. And Eddie the s2000 is turbo now so I dont know if he is still using nos. But either way that run was good matchup. I wish I couldve saw it live.

5. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

Yeah, s2000's brother Hector was driving that night though. Goldo (owner) was stuck at home........ thanks to John Q. Public's fashionable ankle bracelet. hahaha.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  6. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

oh god. Anymore vids or just that one?

7. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

[video=youtube;GvNiabVww7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvNiabVww7g[/video]

8. t3h JAM

t3h JAM Minglor's Lover

He's not lying. Brian loves turbo Hondas ❤️❤️❤️❤️

9. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

lets finish itttttttttttttttttttttt

10. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

Yep

11. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Turbo? This just got cool. I'm excited to see this!

12. sasquatch

sasquatch Posting- God

fuck your dreams jam!!!!!!
    ❤️

13. lite1979

lite1979 Printing Shit!

[video=youtube;xWtQDz-WIUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWtQDz-WIUM[/video]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  14. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

Put that B18 in the wagon with a syncro setup, now we're talking!

15. lite1979

lite1979 Printing Shit!

[video=youtube;MrNluXrrHKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNluXrrHKY#t=47[/video]

Watch it until the end.

16. lite1979

lite1979 Printing Shit!

[video=youtube;qlTA3rnpgzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTA3rnpgzU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

17. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

^ interesting solar freaking roadways

18. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

My original gripe -- Tron cities/roads would be the worst.

Upon further thinking over a few days:
    -- How do they crown roadways to allow the drainage to even get to their drainage tunnel? The pieces are dead flat (+ textured). Even if there were gaps in between the panels, there would still be standing water if they left the surface completely flat.
    -- If there are gaps in between the panels, imagine how annoying that shits gonna be to drive on.
    -- How do they allow for such a variance of turns, and rise/lowering in elevation (think your favorite driving roads ;) ). When working with 2ft hexagons its a little hard to make a smooth turn, especially with the drastic variance in turns on normal roadways. I feel like they'd have to have a million sizes/shapes to even make these possibly begin to resemble your typical roadway.
    -- Whats the friction on the surface of these panels like? The same as asphalt? Better? What about in rain/cold/freezing?
    -- These better be made out of something that Doesn't have any scrapable material in them. Or else C-Ya-L8r.

I'm sure I'll have more.

19. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

How about cost?

LUL

20. Haenszel

Haenszel Posting- God

Well, I think that was an obvious one...... haha.

Though, $15 to $70 isn't REALLY that much more, at least when taking into account the supposed benefits over the long-run. But I don't believe the durability will actually be there to make this a reasonable solution for a long while. These things are going to keel over left and right when they expand onto a much larger scale. I mean, they're putting them together BY HAND. Quality control is clearly not a true major concern at the moment.