Vag-Com

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Related' started by t-rent, Apr 25, 2005.

1. lite1979

lite1979 Printing Shit!

Cool. 315 877 737 niner. Call or text anytime.

2. bloodtypevr6

bloodtypevr6 BLACK DUDE

Cool I'll text ya when I get it registered!

3. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

I have ur number lite ill hit u up

4. jblane89

jblane89 New Member

New to DITB. I am in the Hamburg area. I have a fully licensced Vagcom setup. I went ahead and got the setup that can run on all years. If anyone needs to us this fell free to pm me. Also I am on the road a lot for work so I could possibly meet you somewhere.

5. ewneal17

ewneal17 New Member

made a thread on accident earlier, but agin I'm a UB student just looking to get some codes scanned on my MKV GTI. maybe Friday afternoon if anyone is free??

6. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

I live in university heights UB south. number is in my location. shoot me a text should be around friday

7. Dark Star

Dark Star New Member

I was just wondering if anybody would be able to help me switch my ECU over to OBD1. It's a '97 Mk3 2.0 and the previous owner took the liberty of removing the secondary air pump without recoding it. I'm hoping to get it done this week if possible. Thanks

8. rabbit20v

rabbit20v BRIDGE!

I don't think there is a way to recode an OBD2 ECU to become OBD1. You're gonna need someone to write you a custom flash that has the secondary air system deleted or put the system back on the car.

9. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

This is what I was thinking as well.

10. Dark Star

Dark Star New Member

11. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

It is possible, but the confusion lies in the whole OBD2---->OBD1 conversion. That's not exactly what's going on here.

12. Dark Star

Dark Star New Member

Yeah my wording was a bit off. In any case, It would help me out a lot if I could use somebody's scanner to make this happen. Sorry about the confusion.

13. thahamer

thahamer Active Member

Anyone available with a vag-com, I am on the west side in the city. I am retrofitting footwell lights this weekend and would need someone to enable them. Will gladly provide a 6 pack or something in return? Let me know

14. Trolley

Trolley Well-Known Member

I'm betwee Hamburg and Cheektowaga and am looking for someone with vagcom to help my 14 Passat out. My number is 9five4-383four

15. Dudeman

Dudeman New Member

Hello, I have a 2015 GTI. I live in Buffalo (Clarence) and inquiring VCDS help, if anyone has this tool and could help me make a few changes that would be great, I would make it worth your while, thanks.

16. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

I really gotta invest in one of these... hmm

17. SuperFan99

SuperFan99 Well-Known Member

Use your goodwillprogramdieselbucks. ;)

18. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

I dont think the dealer sells em, so you mean my cc one? Maybe....

19. RoachinRay

RoachinRay Bags&Wheels BRUH

so what diesel owner is buying me Christmas presents, I like VW gear :)

20. Bracketracer

Bracketracer DITB Sponsor

Carly will. Oh, wait...

RoachinRay likes this.