Well finally got a non-Audi vehicle....

Discussion in 'All other Euro Cars' started by qtroCUB, Feb 12, 2018.

1. qtroCUB

qtroCUB Well-Known Member

Picked up a Cayenne diesel. Needed something off-road capable as I now live in Montana. An allroad just wasn’t going to cut it.

Details: 2015 Moonlight Blue over Agate Gray, Premium Plus, Bose, Towing Package, Pano Roof

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Porkins and RoachinRay like this.
  2. lorge1989

lorge1989 Posting- God

Whats up mang! Long time no see. Love the diesel. Hows the TT, is it big turbo time because you have a daily now?

RoachinRay likes this.
  3. Jeller

Jeller Posting- God

Nice pickup, It's hard to find those with the towing package, A friend was looking for one and soo many of them did not have the tow package, and it was pretty pricey to add it after also.

4. Mike.Mike.

Mike.Mike. DIRTY DEEDZ

Lower it.

Come back for a visit some time.

5. qtroCUB

qtroCUB Well-Known Member

TTS will probably stay at 2+ for now... I was too daily’s deep this past year with an A4 and an A6. Not sure what I will do with the S I kinda want to get into third gen RS at some point.

It took three months of searching for a decent priced one that wasn’t black and had what I wanted (premium plus, Bose, panoramic, towing). I wanted to get air suspension but only came up on 4 cars out of hundreds that I viewed.

I need ground clearance! Roads are serious business here.

I probably will visit at some point. Can make it there in two tanks from MT. Averaged 26+ going 80 on winter diesel this past weekend.

RoachinRay and lorge1989 like this.