Where to have the Memorial day GTG???

Discussion in 'GTGs and Shows' started by Dubinbuffalo, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

Anyone have any ideas for where we can have the Memorial day BBQ??? With the Ridge closed and all the other county parks suffering the same fate, I'm stumped for ideas. Does anyone wanna have it at there place or are there some town parks that I'm not thinking of??? Letchworth is a haul and there aren't many areas around the ridge where we could just drive over some fields to get in the park, unless we all have lifted off roaders by May 31st. So, how has some suggestions?? My suggestion, lets go do Quattro donughts on Giambra's lawn

2. Jeller

Jeller Posting- God

we could go to a state park, they are still open right? Letchworth state park or like stony brook or something. Just a thought.

3. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

It could also be a huge cruise to the GTG if we went to Letchworth or something, that would be fun.

4. 0o==\x/==o0

0o==\x/==o0 Well-Known Member

How about Allegheny state park?:p

5. Doc_S4

Doc_S4 Posting- God

Mabye somwhere in Delaware Park?

6. Smaefer

Smaefer HEATED 24/7

We could have it in Texas. :rolleyes: FVCK! I'm pissed that I have to go. :(

7. t-rent

t-rent popurhood Staff Member

What about Beaver Island. I think thats on Grand Island and is a state park. It would be closer the alleghany and letchworth.

8. SloDub

SloDub I got a Tetnis shot

How about evangola state park, near the water & great scenery. then again if its crappy weather again it could suck.......

9. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

Yeah, a huge cruise would be sweet, didn't even think about that. Yeah, all the state parks are open. I think Evangola would be cool, what are everyone else's ideas regarding this location?

10. M3318

M3318 Posting- God

This may sound dumb with being memorial day and a US holiday and all, but what about a park in fort erie. There will be no one there since it is not a holiday in Canada. Also a cruise on the QEW would be pretty cool. the Border woulndt know what hit them. Just a thought

11. Airhead

Airhead Fred Sanford

Evangolas good, lots of room down there and fairly close to the thruway.

12. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

Ballet???? I like this guys thinking

13. Jeller

Jeller Posting- God

There also maybe a chance that they could re-open the parks by then, but alternate plans are a good idea/change of venue for the hell of it. If we did lechworth state park may we could get more of the Roch. guys to come down.

14. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

Yeah, that is a possiblity. I can just imagine us getting all the way there and forgetting something like the food or something retarded like that. I'll look into Letchworth and see how it works there, if you have to reserve a space or what not. Once we get a location finalized, i 'll post up on Dubr and Fastdubs and Vortex and see what kinda turnout we can get.

15. Jeller

Jeller Posting- God

Sounds good, and let me know if you need any help or anything.

16. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

Thanks for the offer

17. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

I know alot of you guys are in erie county but what about comming up here to niagra are parks are fine.I know there's a park behind my house Pine woods I used it for my grad party we had close to 100 cars altho it is parking on the grass.

18. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

I really don't care what we park our cars on, it's not like a judged show or anything like that, as long as it's not a manure field I think most people would be cool with it

19. M3318

M3318 Posting- God

Maybe Dan could bring the Audi and rip up the lawn like he did at Chestnut Ridge

20. Dubinbuffalo

Dubinbuffalo Banned

there should be about 5 Audi's there this year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.