Whos car did I buy? MK5 GLI Black Slammed.

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Related' started by badnewsmini, Aug 9, 2016.

1. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

I just bought a Jetta GLI 06 6speed on coilovers on there lowest setting,
    had "BuffaLow" accross back window along with "East Sleep Shift"
    and "BOOST gets you laid"

Had a window in the motor, 1 owner per the the dealer he sold it to he was a salesman at one of the VW dealers, per the manual the car was sold a shitts.

anybody know the car? (did not have the huffs, i added those)
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. JKaczor

JKaczor Well-Known Member

Holy hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Minglor

Minglor jamjamjamjamjamjamjamjam!

4. eurotrsh

eurotrsh Resident Wheel Consultant

That thing used to try and "race" me in my A3 all of the time, too bad I drive like an old hag. I think it had wheels with a lime green stripe around the lip?
  5. JKaczor

JKaczor Well-Known Member

Sounds like a real character used to own this. I wonder if he bought something mad JDM yo

6. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

I believe that to be true (had snows on steelies but those rims sound correct they offered them to me i declined grabbed the huffs for 200$ off CL), I bought the car off of the used dealer i tow for, broke fixed it, had to get it inspected so they could "sell" it to me. weird there is NO tune on it??? Ill fix that shortly, just sorting it all out after the engine swap (well drive-train swap, grabbed a smashed up 07 GLI form the salvage auction swapped the whole drive-train turbo, trans, engine had only 80K on it)
  7. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

Also the car will be getting the stock suspension from the parts car....

and new front bumper, fender, headlights, fog lights.... kindly by someone elses insurance after the non english speaking woman decided to turn her Buick rendezvous into it on Niagara st Downtown.

they almost totaled it until they realized it is a GLI model they had even towed it to the salvage auction I had to go get it back as i was not taking base model price for it lol

8. rabbit20v

rabbit20v BRIDGE!

What just happened here? Were you driving this with the hole in the block?
  9. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

No motors fixed. Got 800 miles before being run off the road by the Buick...

10. eurotrsh

I don't know how this is relevant to what happened.
  11. A4 Deja vu

A4 Deja vu Posting- God

I can only imagine it was frustrating
  12. 18t papa

18t papa I'M OLD PAT!

Assuming she spoke spanish you could have translated eddie...
    A4 Deja vu and JKaczor like this.
  13. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

She was Nigerian, and spoke a "click" language and it was super frustrating. Not becouse I'm racists, I speak Nepali and Spanish. Just asking simple questions I couldn't get an answer to. The police once they got there had to wait even longer so she could get a friend to come translate.

My little brother is dating a Nigerian girl and he came to give me a ride (as the Jetta had to be towed) he called his G/F but she spoke a different dialect

14. eurotrsh

This sounds nuts but I know the car and definitely know that this is one of the dishwashers from when I was at Toutant.

I understand being frustrated but it was probably just as frustrating for her to not be able to speak English.
  15. badnewsmini

badnewsmini Posting- God

Suspension done, new fender , bumper, hood. Bought Chinese fogs and they aren't playing nice :(
    Alinement Monday then back to driving her :)